Should I get VIP or VIP+ if I don't care about /fly?

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
I'm on a budget :cool::cool::cool: because im POOR which is so cute! Which should I get, honestly? The extra VIP+ things don't really intrigue me, but people stand by it. Yes, flying would be easier- but is it really worth 20 extra dollars? Not sure.

:mc_e_3:w:mc_e_3:

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
If you aren’t worried about fly I would just go with VIP tbh, because thats the main thing people get vip+ for anyway. (Although fly is extremely useful)

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
I'd say it depends on what server/servers you play on most on the network.

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
I'd say go for VIP and if you play often try to buy cubits or stack up on them yourself. You can get cubits from voting (10 cents store credit per day) or you could always try to get someone to sell them to you. Currently on skyblock souls have just been able to be spent so heads are VERY valuable right now, You can get heads from killing any mob!

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
I'd say go for VIP and if you play often try to buy cubits or stack up on them yourself. You can get cubits from voting (10 cents store credit per day) or you could always try to get someone to sell them to you. Currently on skyblock souls have just been able to be spent so heads are VERY valuable right now, You can get heads from killing any mob!

I know, I was online when Dad Dacon added the /Kilton shop! He did my suggestion of temp /tf which is really good, and means I wont need vip+ ;)

Drejzen

Drejzen
Drejzen
Ratings
Since the temp fly update, you don't need to buy vip+, if you in the future want to be able to always fly, getting 10 cubits is a lot easier than gaining 20 :) Fly is as you mentioned the main reason why people choose to buy vip and not vip+, so if you only want a rank definietly stick to vip.

Wolf_Lover166

ELITE
Wolf_Lover166
Wolf_Lover166
ELITE
Ratings
Also want to add, if you decide to buy VIP+, I would wait for a sale to come by! Sometimes you can get really good deals (75% or sometimes 80% off).