Should Minevast Do Something for Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

Should MineVast Go Pink In October?

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
I feel Minevast should go pink in October because Breast Cancer Awareness should be heard all around the world. I'm really big on Breast Cancer Awareness because 2 weeks ago I lost my grandmother to breast cancer. So I'm here today asking Minevast to go pink in October. And maybe Minevast can give a % on what they got in that month to breast cancer awareness charity.

Thank You

#GOPINK

Last edited:

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Sorry to hear the misfortune that has happened to your family, I hope you guys are holding up well. I think that would be amazing of Minevast if they did that, it's for a good cause and it can potentially save or help many people and there family's.

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
I agree with you seanie 100%. I am sorry about your lost and I feel like MineVast should go pink for the month of October. A lot of family's are dealing with this and this is a way to spread awareness

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I really really love this idea seanie. I would love to see the server go pink in honor of beast cancer. But I had a different thought it mind.

Instead of just making the server pink maybe there can be a set apart week in October where all donations could be donated to a Breast Cancer Awareness Fund. Personally I think this would be great but it's all up to Dacon and Dylan. This would be great so people can give back. I personally love this idea and if any staff needs help setting this up, you know how to get in contact with me.

Also seanie l, I'm sorry about your Granada. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
I really really love this idea seanie. I would love to see the server go pink in honor of beast cancer. But I had a different thought it mind.

Instead of just making the server pink maybe there can be a set apart week in October where all donations could be donated to a Breast Cancer Awareness Fund. Personally I think this would be great but it's all up to Dacon and Dylan. This would be great so people can give back. I personally love this idea and if any staff needs help setting this up, you know how to get in contact with me.

Also seanie l, I'm sorry about your Granada. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Thank you <3

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
No problem man. You're a good person on the server, and what this disease does is horrible. In whatever little way we can help make a difference, even through a game, personally I think we need to do it.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Being that any originality I could give has been taken, what they said.

Sorry for your loss, always good to see people thinking positively for the future though.

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
I love all the positive feedback on this thread even if it has only been up for a short amount of time, I think the players on Minevast will support this but like Texans said it's up to dacon and Dylan.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I lost my grandma to breast cancer I know what it feels like. I fully support your idea and I will do my best to get others to support it too.

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
I lost my grandma to breast cancer I know what it feels like. I fully support your idea and I will do my best to get others to support it too.
Thank you so much <3 and I'm sorry for your lost too

Last edited:

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
We should totally go pink for October! I am sorry about your Grandma, she is in my thoughts. But I totally agree we should go pink, good idea Seanie!​

Ratings
I fully support this and I actually made a forums account just to help you promote this!

Sooshie_

Donator
Ratings
Although I don't normally do serious things and take things into consideration at a mature level, I really do think that this is a wonderful idea. What Texans had recommended was absolutely fantastic! If we all hop in the same train of thought< this could turn out even better than expected! Even though I haven't lost a relative or a friend close to me, I can relate to what you are feeling.

My love and Prayers to your Family,
Yo Boi Sushie

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
Although I don't normally do serious things and take things into consideration at a mature level, I really do think that this is a wonderful idea. What Texans had recommended was absolutely fantastic! If we all hop in the same train of thought< this could turn out even better than expected! Even though I haven't lost a relative or a friend close to me, I can relate to what you are feeling.

My love and Prayers to your Family,
Yo Boi Sushie
Thank you <3