---> Shout Plugin <--- ( Creative Server)

ProfessorKhalifa

DomesticHippo
DomesticHippo
Okay this is a common plugin for every server that contains decent amount of players. This is very useful especially when people are busy with their plots and friends. This feature includes LOCAL chat which only people 100m (example) can see the message. They don't need to do anything about it, just type with local people ( including people inside the plot). Then if you want the whole players online to see your message "!" "!Hello people". It can be called Global or Shout since every player in that game mode can see it.

I know this seems irrelevant since plot chat already exists, but I see many peeps complaining that they should use /plot chat to communicate locally. I think this will be helpful and will make life easier.

Thank you

Last edited:

OmgItzCole

MVP+
OmgItzCole
OmgItzCole
MVP+
Ratings
I've been on multiple servers with this command, I personally believe it is a good plugin. It was definitely making a difference towards chat and the speed of it. The problem occurs when players don't know how to use it. They don't know how to shout and they are wondering why no one is answering them.

KhiteBuilds

VIP+
KhiteBuilds
KhiteBuilds
VIP+
Ratings
I personally think it would be easier to just have it as a chat mode, like Plot Chat. Outside of that small suggestion, I would appreciate this plugin. This lessens chat spam from people chatting near each other, and would just help increase the overall cleanliness of the chat.

ProfessorKhalifa

DomesticHippo
DomesticHippo
I personally think it would be easier to just have it as a chat mode, like Plot Chat. Outside of that small suggestion, I would appreciate this plugin. This lessens chat spam from people chatting near each other, and would just help increase the overall cleanliness of the chat.
Yeah I believe It will take time to adjust for the players to use "!" or even learn. It takes time and eventually we will master it fully. Thanks

I've been on multiple servers with this command, I personally believe it is a good plugin. It was definitely making a difference towards chat and the speed of it. The problem occurs when players don't know how to use it. They don't know how to shout and they are wondering why no one is answering them.
Ikr :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
i think this would be a bad idea bcuz most people would abuse it and some people hate it when chat gets filled up (Mostly parkour).

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
I think it would be fine as long as staff can see it with SocialSpy. I'm pretty sure there is a plugin that lets you talk in Local chat but also lets staff see it with SocialSpy. Probably wouldn't be too hard to find.