AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Signs shops are so essential for survival servers. I know that most people on survival use AH and chat to sell everything, but it would be really cool to have shops that you can visit and buy certain objects when that player is not online. There's not really much else to say so I'll just end it here :D

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
it would be really cool to have shops that you can visit and buy certain objects when that player is not online.
It definitely is cool, yeah. ^_^ However, /ah does allow while the player is offline AND you can use from anywhere to whereas you can only use the sign where it is set up. As long as you can't use the shop signs to sell to the admin show (/shop), then I totally support this! Reason that I do not it to sell to /shop through the sign is due to the /sell command in the perk chest. We don't want to make that useless. :p It also makes the /setwarp perk have a bit more value as well in my opinion.

AlfieJay

Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
It definitely is cool, yeah. ^_^ However, /ah does allow while the player is offline AND you can use from anywhere to whereas you can only use the sign where it is set up. As long as you can't use the shop signs to sell to the admin show (/shop), then I totally support this! Reason that I do not it to sell to /shop through the sign is due to the /sell command in the perk chest. We don't want to make that useless. :p It also makes the /setwarp perk have a bit more value as well in my opinion.
Firstly, sign shops work regardless of the owner being online or not. Secondly, sign shops work on a completely different system to /shop so things can't be sold to there. When I say sign shop, I don't mean a shop that simply does /shop for you (I couldn't tell what you meant) Hopefully this makes it better. Also, /setwarp is rarer on this server than on most others so I see your point, increasing its value. If they do become too valuable, you could either allow people to make a warp (for a large sum of ingame money whilst the perk allowing it for free) or you could leave it, most likely resulting in more perk key sales and people with the perk earning money by setting warps for others (although changing perks isn't my biggest concern RN, so...) Thanks for the response :D

Commodore_Sheep

PATRON
Commodore_Sheep
Commodore_Sheep
Patron
Ratings
I have been on many servers liek this I love the idea you have the sign linked to a chest that you can put the items in your selling, or have it taken from your inventory when you create the shop sign.

This would be good as it would get people interacting more with each other as I hardly see anyone due to them having grinders and jsut using /shop or /ah in my opinion notice opinion. I would keep AH but scrap the /Shop or reduce the items to rare items like hoppers so you can control them in the world. But stuff like food or mob drops allow players to create stores to increase player interactions.

AlfieJay

Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I have been on many servers liek this I love the idea you have the sign linked to a chest that you can put the items in your selling, or have it taken from your inventory when you create the shop sign.

This would be good as it would get people interacting more with each other as I hardly see anyone due to them having grinders and just using /shop or /ah in my opinion notice opinion. I would keep AH but scrap the /Shop or reduce the items to rare items like hoppers so you can control them in the world. But stuff like food or mob drops allow players to create stores to increase player interactions.
Thx for the response. If I had my way, /shop would be overpriced to encourage players to build shops of their own but I also like the idea of it being limited. Anyway, thanks for a constructive response! :D

Commodore_Sheep

PATRON
Commodore_Sheep
Commodore_Sheep
Patron
Ratings
Thx for the response. If I had my way, /shop would be overpriced to encourage players to build shops of their own but I also like the idea of it being limited. Anyway, thanks for a constructive response! :D
That's a good idea on just making it completely over priced. Im really hoping the staff pay attention to this thread.

yes sign shops seem to be a preaty cool idea but even if it isent signs shop because of some reason theres tons of other offline player shop out there like ChestShop its just looking it up and choosing one.
I think this is a preaty good idea in a bunch of difrent ways and it can be used in very ways it all depends on the players even knowing its a simple plugin that allows players to sell items to other players and buy items from other player at any time its very usefull. +1

Last edited:
yes sign shops seem to be a preaty cool idea but even if it isent signs shop because of some reason theres tons of other offline player shop out there like ChestShop its just looking it up and choosing one.
I think this is a preaty good idea in a bunch of difrent ways and it can be used in very ways it all depends on the players even knowing its a simple plugin that allows players to sell items to other players and buy items from other player at any time its very usefull. +1
chest shops seem cool

AlfieJay

Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
chest shops seem cool
Thank you for the positive responses. If you have any questions regarding my ideal implementations, just make a new comment ;D