Ratings
246 7
  • Bunstop
  • Silo Races
    Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_7.png

• /plot v Bunstop 1
  • Medium (I could see this being a Hard as well though)
  • 47 jumps

Last edited:

Aj448

MVP
aj448
aj448
MVP
Ratings
I really like the build. I like how the parkour is incorporated into it. and how you have combined two themes. Would it be ok if I gave you some advice on making it a bit better? For example, that is a silo, not a barn.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I really like the build. I like how the parkour is incorporated into it. and how you have combined two themes. Would it be ok if I gave you some advice on making it a bit better? For example, that is a silo, not a barn.
I know it's a silo lol, I just liked "Barn Races" as a better name but looking at it, "Silo Races" is decent so I will be changing the name to Silo Races. Thanks for the advice c:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Well built, established theme, parkour incorporated, no floating jumps and its varied and fun! +1 from me

Joshuame13

MVP+
Joshuametryhards
Joshuametryhards
MVP+
Ratings
I really liked the build. The parkour was fun and interesting, although I suggest using less floating jumps as they reduce the quality of the build overall.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Well built, established theme, parkour incorporated, no floating jumps and its varied and fun! +1 from me
Thank you <3
I really liked the build. The parkour was fun and interesting, although I suggest using less floating jumps as they reduce the quality of the build overall.
I went and took out all the floating jumps on the right of the silo, thank you for replying c:

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi Bunstop

I'm happy to inform you that your map has been ACCEPTED! The parkour was varied and fun, whilst the theme was unique and the build was appealing. The only bit of criticism is that the design of the silo could have been improved upon, making it less artificial and more realist. Other than that, great job :D

Status
Not open for further replies.