Rejected Sky Temple (Easy) Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Temple
Easy
28 Jumps
2 Checkpoints
/plot visit nagyelod11
2020-01-12_09.36.13.png 2020-01-12_09.35.45.png 2020-01-12_09.35.50.png 2020-01-12_09.35.55.png 2020-01-12_09.35.59.png
Remake Edits:
Remade the whole parkour and added ice, trap door, and slime block jumps.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello nagyelod11,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is kind of original, there are many temple themed maps, as well as many cloud/island themed maps, but none with both like this.
The build isn't great. The cloud it is on is nice and well built, but the structure could be better, as it feels just like a long rectangle, would be great with a bit more shape and definition in the build, as well as a bit more block variety, considering it's mainly just quartz.
The parkour has some variety, you did use multiple blocks in your jumps which is good, you could possibly space out the blocks a bit more rather than grouping them. What I mean by this, is you had a sequence of just ice jumps, then just ladders etc. This only occurred once or twice during this map which is fine, just something to maybe keep an eye out for in the future, especially if you're building longer maps.
The length is good for an easy map, and the difficulty is good for an easy/medium. Most jumps were fine for an easy but there were a few jumps that were too difficult.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.