Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
As you may be aware, Skyblock has been reset! The reset will allow us to move forward and release new content. The current Skyblock system we were using would have broke when we updated 1.7.10, so we decided to make the change today. I am personally sorry for the abrupt reset, however it was becoming more and more necessary every day. The new system is much more efficient and lightweight. It contains many new features, and a whole new set of challenges.

Compensation: /kit reset + huge drop party today

I am currently making another GUI system for this, and it should be ready in a few days. Some other things we did during the maintenance are;

- Brand new /shop
- New chat format
- Male / Female groups ( /shop )
- Nether reset
- Mass amount of bugs fixed
- Unlimited skyblock members

Upcoming things that will be released this week;

- SkyGuilds
- Parties
- Quests
- Duel Arenas
- New Donator rank

Things that were reset:

- Economy
- Islands
- Enderchests
- Inventories

Things that were NOT reset:

- mcMMO
- Ranks
- Playtime
- Some other small things

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Noooooo I gotta sleep D:when's the drop party?

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
Around what time will the drop party be

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
If you could say how much the new rank would cost that would be great because I might buy Skyblock VIP but if the new rank is like $10 with the 50% off it would make it £5 which I should be able to buy.

Last edited:
Ratings
9 2
800 island level rating, one handsome man building it, alone. He thought he had beaten the void, and reclaimed a plot of existence for him to simply live out his days... Until now!

Overly dramatic narrations aside, I look forward to this! I had almost beaten skyblocks, but now I have a reason to log back into something other than skywars. I guess the day has come to begin anew, but this time... This time I won't be alone!

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
As you may be aware, Skyblock has been reset! The reset will allow us to move forward and release new content. The current Skyblock system we were using would have broke when we updated 1.7.10, so we decided to make the change today. I am personally sorry for the abrupt reset, however it was becoming more and more necessary every day. The new system is much more efficient and lightweight. It contains many new features, and a whole new set of challenges.

Compensation: /kit reset + huge drop party today

I am currently making another GUI system for this, and it should be ready in a few days. Some other things we did during the maintenance are;

- Brand new /shop
- New chat format
- Male / Female groups ( /shop )
- Nether reset
- Mass amount of bugs fixed
- Unlimited skyblock members

Upcoming things that will be released this week;

- SkyGuilds
- Parties
- Quests
- Duel Arenas
- New Donator rank

Things that were reset:

- Economy
- Islands
- Enderchests
- Inventories

Things that were NOT reset:

- mcMMO
- Ranks
- Playtime
- Some other small things
One of the last to reply on this? Also i would like to say how far "MineVast" has come. Its amazing! although there are more still to come and improve, its hands down one of the better servers I have played on. Hope to see more come in the future and for Dacon to never stop going!