Skyblock Ban Appeal

Ratings
2 1
Hello reader, My name ign is XxVegieSoupxX andI was recently banned for "tp killing" and yes I do confess that I did put a bucket of lava on top of the player who reported me because they were being annoying. But I didn't know that I could get banned for 6 days and 8 hours. But even if I didn't know I would get banned I still didn't think enough before I did it so Im sorry to whoever I killed and If you want I can give you Kit Mvp+ and more. I feel like I should be unbanned because I have a ok skyblock island, well technically not and island anymore but because I have the Mvp+ rank and have spent money to patronize your server and because that was the first time I have banned on my favorite server. So at least think about it

Sincerely, XxVegieSoupxX

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello reader, My name ign is XxVegieSoupxX andI was recently banned for "tp killing" and yes I do confess that I did put a bucket of lava on top of the player who reported me because they were being annoying. But I didn't know that I could get banned for 6 days and 8 hours. But even if I didn't know I would get banned I still didn't think enough before I did it so Im sorry to whoever I killed and If you want I can give you Kit Mvp+ and more. I feel like I should be unbanned because I have a ok skyblock island, well technically not and island anymore but because I have the Mvp+ rank and have spent money to patronize your server and because that was the first time I have banned on my favorite server. So at least think about it

Sincerely, XxVegieSoupxX
Hey there,
If you want to appeal your ban, you can do so here:https://manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/. I understand, but I'd recommend reading the rules before playing again, so you know whats allowed and whats not.

Ratings
2 1
Ok thanks so much I will read the rules asap

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Ok thanks so much I will read the rules asap
Okay good! Some rules on Manacube aren't like that on any other servers, or just are different, so I'd recommend doing that. I wish you luck with all of your skyblock endeavors, and msg me in-game (WingsOfFire17, WingsOfFyre) if you need any help :).

Ratings
2 1
Thanks,

Just did my ban appeal :p;)

Ratings
2 1
Also how do you make that thing:
Where you'll find me on Manacube: Oasis :mc_e_99:, KitPvp :mc_283-0:, Parkour :mc_317-0:
Hope you have a wonderful day!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Also how do you make that thing:
Where you'll find me on Manacube: Oasis :mc_e_99:, KitPvp :mc_283-0:, Parkour :mc_317-0:
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Click on your profile picture, and hit "Signature", and you should be able to edit it from there!

Ratings
2 1
Ok thankls