Skyblock Ideas

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
I think spawner upgrades would be awesome. For example upgrading an Iron Golem spawner to an Emerald Iron Golem spawner so IG's have a chance at dropping emeralds/diamonds depending on the upgrade.

On the manacube store, I think it would be awesome to be able to buy individual perks. I believe it would bring in more money from people buying individual commands as buying perk keys is still a risk. You could make the price slightly more for individual commands than the perk keys, so that way people would still have the choice of going cheaper with the risk. Or buying the commands themselves.

Also, pets. Like money pets, farm pets, so on and so forth. They would be a nice addition, and a great play in the economy for this upcoming season!

Last edited:
Ratings
I believe this too is a good idea. Hard to implement; however, interesting. I would say something like if you have 10 stacked IG spawners then it goes to gold, another 10 is diamonds, and another 10 is emeralds. Probably not going to be possible, but a really good idea King! :)

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
I believe this too is a good idea. Hard to implement; however, interesting. I would say something like if you have 10 stacked IG spawners then it goes to gold, another 10 is diamonds, and another 10 is emeralds. Probably not going to be possible, but a really good idea King! :)
That would be neat too, but there is actually a plugin like the one they currently use, that allows you to upgrade spawners by right clicking on them and buying the upgrade. Therefore you could upgrade individual spawners, and leave other ones normal if you would like to.

Ratings
That would be neat too, but there is actually a plugin like the one they currently use, that allows you to upgrade spawners by right clicking on them and buying the upgrade. Therefore you could upgrade individual spawners, and leave other ones normal if you would like to.
I completely agree with you King, you have a good point and that would be cool; however, it may be hard to do aha

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
I completely agree with you King, you have a good point and that would be cool; however, it may be hard to do aha
I would have to disagree, as it would be a simple plugin swap, change numbers if they wanted to make the upgrades more expensive or less expensive. And viola.

P.S, I know that says viola. Like the musical instrument I played in the fifth grade. But unfortunately I could not get auto-correct to say vyala. Wait no. Vala. Nope not that either. (Thanks to the help of Laura_Dawn) Voila. Got it. Thank you for your time. :)

Ratings
I love this server, my favorite mode is skyblock! I am a VIP, but there's one thing i just dont really understand... The spawner upgrading. I know it's "proven to be helpful", but sometimes my ideas just dont work with it. I think there should be a way to toggle it, if possible. All in all, I love this server and I love skyblock! :D

Winter_Mavis

MVP+
eric6743
eric6743
MVP+
Ratings
I love this server, my favorite mode is skyblock! I am a VIP, but there's one thing i just dont really understand... The spawner upgrading. I know it's "proven to be helpful", but sometimes my ideas just dont work with it. I think there should be a way to toggle it, if possible. All in all, I love this server and I love skyblock! :D
I see where you are coming from, it is very useful for the usage of space but there should be a command to toggle it, and also next season is coming out soon so maybe
[DOUBLEPOST=1530482465,1530482141][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think spawner upgrades would be awesome. For example upgrading an Iron Golem spawner to an Emerald Iron Golem spawner so IG's have a chance at dropping emeralds/diamonds depending on the upgrade.

On the manacube store, I think it would be awesome to be able to buy individual perks. I believe it would bring in more money from people buying individual commands as buying perk keys is still a risk. You could make the price slightly more for individual commands than the perk keys, so that way people would still have the choice of going cheaper with the risk. Or buying the commands themselves.

Also, pets. Like money pets, farm pets, so on and so forth. They would be a nice addition, and a great play in the economy for this upcoming season!
These are all great suggestions, but I think they should add more kingdoms

Ratings
I think that pets would be a great idea!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531243884][/DOUBLEPOST]You could earn a certain pet each time you complete a challenge! There could also be like rare pets, legendary pets etc.

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
I'm pretty sure this is a plugin on basically every other skyblock server and that's why i play manacube its different to the rest