OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Yea it's good but don't lend your account to anyone just a trick to not get banned lmao

JustZee

MVP+
JustZee
JustZee
MVP+
Ratings
14 1
I 100% agree skyblock is an amazing money that I even spent money on!
I recommend it to anyone.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Parkour is better tbh (Opinion) I just don't like Skyblock, since it's a pg server and it just doesn't go along with the other servers not being pg. And it's simple ISLAND IN THE SKY AND YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE that's all it is and i find it boring as of people should be able to make islands instead of the build team to make it more fun.

NOTE: if you make an island for the community, then it goes to everyone but you since you would know where all the ores are.
NOTE AGAIN: if the Island is accepted, then Dacon can go in and place ores.

I think the second one is a better option if people made islands for the community. AND take out the *PG* to make Manacube more fun.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
AND take out the *PG* to make Manacube more fun.
Skyblock's PG rule was removed during the rule change.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Ratings
Yeah its amazing i must say the people are 'friendly' and mods are 'welcoming'. I enjoy those 500+ hours on SB grinding everyday but currently given a vacation off the server for 'hacking' :((((

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
the problem with skyblock now is that the economy has been ruined due to cubits, mana and much more :p

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Not just because of those objects - Theres a lot of people who got ahead stupidly fast because of the buff in iron prices. The economy is declining because people see high prices on cubits, mana, spawners, etc and expect to get high prices for other things as well. It's more or less that the economy has gotten bored of low prices and saw a chance to base for unnecessarily high prices, like 500m for a seller when i could just buy one off of the store for 18 dollars.