Skyblock Money Making

Hey guys!
Its me, Piggy. I was wondering if anyone had some efficient ways to make money on skyblock. I know that cactus farms are very popular but I am not a major fan of them. Also, how do people get over 100 mil? Thanks guys.

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
people earn most of their money from cactus. There are also smaller but less efficient and easier options like ig farm which take alot of investment and selling cubits, mana , ces and auctioning valuable and items in demand hope this helped.

Ratings
Well, cactus and a huuuuuge wheat farm should do some of it, haha. And yes, as Wilbo said, you can also sell your mana or cubits. Some people will do a lot for cubits, but watch out, you can buy good stuff on the server, with. cubits :)

nelsonni

MVP
Ignorital
Ignorital
MVP
Ratings
Cactus farms are fairly efficient in making money, you could also go and warp to someone's grinder and kill mobs for a while to get money. There's also cubits and mana like everyone said. You can also sell enchantment books like mending for quite a bit or books that are Common, Rare, Legendary, Heroic, higher chance books will sell for more.