Skyblock Oasis Problems

Ratings
Unfortunately, Two problems have occurred in Skyblock Oasis.
1. Gary the Golem isn't working. When you right-click Gary, or type in the comman, "/gary", you get the prompt of typing in an unknown command.
2. Ancient Trials servers aren't working. Server 2 is offline but Server 1 is online but you're unable to connect to it.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Unfortunately, Two problems have occurred in Skyblock Oasis.
1. Gary the Golem isn't working. When you right-click Gary, or type in the comman, "/gary", you get the prompt of typing in an unknown command.
2. Ancient Trials servers aren't working. Server 2 is offline but Server 1 is online but you're unable to connect to it.
Firstly: I believe the gary the golem being broken was repaired, whether it be automatically or manually, I'm not sure, but it should be fixed by now.
Secondly, I think that bug is known as I believe we have the same issue for ancient trials on aztec. We have reported it over a dozen times, and hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

elpurp

PATRON
Amaranthion
Amaranthion
Patron
Ratings
Now I'm not sure as to why, but whenever I switch to version 1.14.3 of Minecraft, I am able to go into trials. But once you get rank 7 through the /rankup menu, you should be able to access it in the normal 1.13.2

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Everytime i go into trials (I have rank 7) it sends me to aztec. Whyyy?? :(

jasper_

Forum God
MVP