Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: SandwichSteala24
  • Map name: SkyRise Parkour
  • Photos of your Parkour:
    1579317327859.png
    1579317284835.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot visit SandwichSteala24
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Either Expert or Insane, Im not sure, You decide! :D
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 51
Extra Facts: I have a bunch of barrier blocks to make sure nobody can enderpearl and cheat, if you wanna check them out. Also, you can remove the grass and change it to void if you really want. Also, I know it isnt decorated that much but please dont deny me because of that :D Thanks!

Tufart_59

Ratings
The build simplicity due of your building skill add an esthetic that i love so much lmao. No joke, idk why but i love the build.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86

While I always enjoy looking at parkour maps I'm gonna give you a -1 for the following reasons:

1. Your theme is unoriginal as there are currently 25 maps that fall under the "City" classification of parkour maps. You can view them on the Parkour List
  2. Your parkour barely has any color. Although simple builds are somewhat pleasing, They can be quite boring for players to consistently play.
  3. Although this may be an unfair point as I cannot actually play the server, You seem to have very little variety in your parkour jumps. Here's a list of varying jumps you could add to make this parkour better!
Basic- regular, 1-block. Quasi.
Semi- regular, 2-block. quasi
Tri- regular, 3-block. Quasi
Quad- regular, 4-block. Quasi
( Quasi= diagonal, up, down, etc. )
L Neos
Thins- fence jumps, carpet-fence, iron bar, or glass pane jumps.
Slab Neos- jump from full block to Slab
Inverted Slab Neos- jump from slab to slab
Slime jumps- self-explanatory.
Souls- Soulsand Jumps
Soul-Ice- Soulsand with Packed Ice beneath it
Climb Neos- Ladders or Vine jumps. Everything included.

I hope this helps!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello SandwichSteala24,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many tower/city themed maps. Please read over the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't great, as it's pretty much just plain stone towers. I would suggest trying to add a bit more shape and depth into the build, as well as a bit more colour and detail.
The parkour has some variety, but it does feel very repetitive as most of the jumps are made out of the same blocks, even though some did have ladders, or were neos etc. I would suggest experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when creating jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The parkour did seem to be very floaty, even though it was technically still in the build, I would suggest trying to incorporate the jumps into the build a bit more.
The difficulty is quite inconsistent, a lot of it suited the hard difficulty, but some jumps are more suited to an expert, and a couple being more suited to insane. The length suits a medium/hard map. Please read over this thread when building and submitting maps - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.