Rejected Skyscraper | Hard Map | Extra Info | Detailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Username: DEDEDEFDFD
Map Name: Skyscraper
Difficulty: Hard-Maybe Expert
Plot Number: 60;88 (/plot v DEDEDEFDFD)

Extra Info:
This map might seem stolen from the internet, this is not true as i have copied it from my OWN singleplayer world, i have used my friend (Jesse_diamant) to help copy over the building from my singleplayer to my plot, and somebody i met in Discord (Jackie1063) helped me add details to the inside of the building.

Attachments

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi @DEDEDEFDFD ,

I am moving your map to map submissions a subsection in parkour where maps are submitted. If you need help getting there. You can click map submissions from the top of the page at parkour: https://prnt.sc/rouqj0 . (This doesn't effect whether your map get rejected, accepted or put into reviewing as I am not a map judge) Enjoy your day/night,

Geshultz

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi DEDEDEFDFD,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, as we already have some "Skyscrapper" maps (Skyline, ShanghaiTower, BurjAlArab), so please be careful next time ! The build is ok, it's a bit plain but still nicely done. The parkour is not really good, while the parkour is a tiny bit varied, the majority of the map is normal and ladder jumps, making the map repetitive, please try using different blocks through the map (Like ice, soul sand, iron bars, vines…) and do not overuse one type of jumps.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.