Skywars Party?

Discussion in 'SkyWars' started by GirlOnFire7412, Dec 29, 2017.

1. GirlOnFire7412

GirlOnFire7412 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 12
    This is a post to get a good conversation started and just to mainly get people talking and to point out something to the Admin and xDacon. SkyWars is a game that many people do not use anymore and I actually really enjoy playing on this game but now whenever I attempt to go on here I can never join a game because no one is on. If there is anything that you could possibly do to get players to play on this game more please help. I have a suggestion. My suggestion is that maybe we can create a date and time and there can be a party on this game and mabye people will find there love for the game again comment if you think that this is a good idea.

2. camron315

VIP

Ratings:
    +68 / 4
    I don't find too much hate in this. Yet, you didn't explain what the party would be like. Would it be perhaps a drop party? But, this wouldn't boost the player base enough for maybe even 1 game. This would ruin the purpose of Skywars, you get items in the chest. Now, this is only if it were to be a drop party. It would ruin the concept because it's a one time only thing depending on luck. The players only get these items once, again. Depending on luck or chance of the party.

3. JiggleJigglePop

MVP+ VIP+ VIP

Ratings:
    +179 / 50
    No point explaining what the party should be like, skywars is a dead game.