slayerbest1 - Build Team Application

Ratings
11 1
About you

What is your Minecraft username? slayerbest1

How old are you? 14 years old

Country or Timezone United States of America / CST (EST-1, UTC-6)

What is your Discord username? Slay Slay#7960

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team I like doing both. Working by myself is peaceful, but I might need others' opinions, or just to help build really big projects like how I have built Hogwarts 3 times.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at I am best at medieval styles and terrain. I can build houses, but sometimes they do not come out properly and they look bad. I am also very familiar with terraforming, and I can terraform.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? Yes, but I am more well-versed with World Edit.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) Yes, I have been a part of the Minecade Build Team (for Super Smash Bros, but no one plays this anymore so it isn't that important.) I have built some Medieval structures for 2 factions servers I worked with, but they have long since disappeared into Minecraft history.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) This is my album. https://imgur.com/a/jZPryxs The first image is an image of Hogwarts, I helped build that with 5 other people over the course of 3ish months. There is an interior, exterior, and we even did the dungeons (which took around 1 week). The images after that are the only images I have left that I had made from a long time ago (around 2 years or so).

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
BUILD TEAM APPLICATION REVIEW:

Terraforming: -/10
I saw no terraforming at all, and world edit is not good for terrain.
Structure: 3/10
The Hogwarts castle was very nice, but it was worked on with other people, and looking at your other builds, they aren't what the Build Team wants.
Creativity/Variety: 5/10
You had basic building apart from the Hogwarts one.
Organics: -/10
I didn't see organics as well.

Overall: 4/10 (not including other skill(s))
I based these ratings off of other players builds, such as in the Build Team and other servers Build Teams. Your builds are average and it could use some work.

Good luck and farewell,
Klime

Ratings
11 1
BUILD TEAM APPLICATION REVIEW:

Terraforming: -/10
I saw no terraforming at all, and world edit is not good for terrain.
Structure: 3/10
The Hogwarts castle was very nice, but it was worked on with other people, and looking at your other builds, they aren't what the Build Team wants.
Creativity/Variety: 5/10
You had basic building apart from the Hogwarts one.
Organics: -/10
I didn't see organics as well.

Overall: 4/10 (not including other skill(s))
I based these ratings off of other players builds, such as in the Build Team and other servers Build Teams. Your builds are average and it could use some work.

Good luck and farewell,
Klime
I terraformed the land that the Hogwarts Castle sits on. For your assessment of the Creativity/Variety, those builds were made two-three years ago. I, of course, did not have creativity then, but I do now. I have much more creativity now, but I have no pictures because the servers I had built on are long since shut down. That is the most recent Hogwarts castle I have the picture of. I was the Senior Builder for the Hogwarts Castle. I never said I used W/E for terrain, I just said I am better at W/E than VoxelSniper. I was never assigned to doing organics, and I do organics, just not in the pictures I have. For your Overall score, I said many times that those images were from years ago. I have no recent ones, except for the Hogwarts one as I stopped playing Minecraft after summer of 2017 for around 3-4 months because I was too busy. But, it is summer again, and I have too much time on my hands.

Thank you for your input. It is duly noted.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
-1, You have a big castle that does not look like any of your other builds, so I'm guessing schematic

Ratings
11 1
-1, You have a big castle that does not look like any of your other builds, so I'm guessing schematic
The castle I made about three years ago. My style changed a lot, and it still is. I can tell you I did not know W/E three years ago, let alone how to import schematics. I made that on a server that only had Essentials and no other plugins. I made that from scratch, and it was one of the first builds I attempted. Thank you for saying I did not make it because it does not look like my other builds. I’d appreciate if you trusted me on the builds I create. If you are referring to the Hogwarts castle, I made this with a few other people less than a year ago. My style and creativity have changed a lot since the first castle built. I mainly did the structuring and terraforming of the building and terrain in the Hogwarts build.

Your input is duly noted.

Last edited: