Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
Username - TenkaiSean

Map Name - Slitherio

/plot visit Tenkaisean 1

30;77

Jumps: ~100 (depends on if you fall or not)

parkourr3.png
parkourr2.png
parkourr1.png
parkourr.png

The point of this parkour was to make the player think of many routes, but only come out with one. Especially the last bunch, where all the snakes are huddled together, makes the player try different routes to see what is the right one. That's why I say there is about 100 jumps.

Based on the game Slither.io and based on what is called "snake parkour".

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
-1. Unfortunately, we already have snake parkour maps, and this doesn't really bring anything new to the table. I do think the parkour is fairly varied though, so nice job on that, but the length/difficulty don't really match up.
Is there any way I can fix it, but almost keep the same idea? Like snakes and ladders, while changing the difficulty to possibly expert or insane.

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Is there any way I can fix it, but almost keep the same idea? Like snakes and ladders, while changing the difficulty to possibly expert or insane.
Make the jumps harder, and make the snakes larger and more detailed.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TenkaiSean,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the exact same theme (SnakeTemple.)
The build is a bit messy, even though it matches the concept of the actual game. I like how you used different colors on each snake to give them some variety.
The parkour is alright; however, I feel that it is too long for a hard map, but too easy for an expert. The jumps were somewhat varied, but I think some additional variety wouldn't hurt.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.