ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there
yToxic

First of all, I appreciate the effort you put into this build, however, in my opinion, the build isn't as flattering as I hoped it would be, you could improve on that with a bit of practice though!
Another critique I would like to point out is there is a lot of floating parkour and repeating jumps as you see in this screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/oq6pp5
This tends to make the parkour less appealing to the eyes.

In my opinion, The concept was a good idea but I don't feel like you executed it the best you could've

All the best!
-Nick

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Thanks, i tried to fix it.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello yToxic,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is unoriginal as we have several snow/ice related maps already, and also several islands-related maps. The build is decent, although it could be better and there could be more details. The build is also not the main focus of your map, which can be a bit of a downside. The parkour is mostly floating (unattached to the build), and the jumps are a bit repetitive. I believe that based on the types of jumps, this map does not fit the difficulty, and it would probably be better off as a hard.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.