So i think im quitting lol

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
Oh hey, didn't see you there
So i have no purpose on Skyblock anymore since i got kicked and its hard to make any money now. If I get an opportunity to come back and be reinvited to the island or join one again next season then i might try playing again. I feel like this servers become toxic i used to rely on this server so much. The management is horrible i don't know how anyone still has faith. Ancient trials coming start of December ( its now February) . Things need to be scheduled and actually done. Still believe Dakota's a lazy Canadian lol. The community is toxic from the new randoms coming in and setting prices thinking they know how it works. Dunno if i can swear on the forums or not but i don't care lol. This server actually made my life worse. I understand now why nick doesn't miss this server the communication with the community is just shit i don't know how its lasted this long. There's some staff that make the server great and the rest are just fucking idiots and i feel sorry for the staff having to work with them. Half of them don't have a clue what they're doing and just pretend to care. I don't know if its me but i can just tell weather they actually care about the server and just do it for the title but I really don't know how they got accepted. The most fun part about this season was just roasting the staff. Dakota needs to step his shit up. Likes the money of course. Bringing out cupid again when you wasn't even able to vault last season. Still want my 100 cubits back for the demon i lost chao got a deal and a half. I don't know how he can keep treating the players this badly and they still have faith and keep playing. There was not even a sorry for the inconvenience. He doesn't communicate with the community at all. No one knows whats going on. Sets a date and doesn't release the thing hes meant to release and thats the last you hear of it. I know this is probably badly structured because im doing this off my phone and can't even be bothered to do this properly. I don't care about this server anymore its like a really bad drug addiction. Makes you think its good for you but its just a shit toxic community probably my last good bye,
WIlbo

Last edited:

Creech

MVP
CreechLP
CreechLP
MVP
Ratings
Feels bad to hear something like that because it sounds like you really cared about the server a lot. I hope you will come back some day and forget about the past and see the server, its staff and its community with new eyes. Hopefully you then see good things and have fun playing on the server ^^

omgitsdino

ELITE
leevitate
leevitate
ELITE
Ratings
26 9
I agree with Creech. I hope you'll come back soon because you can't give up if something bad happens. You have to keep trying. I can definitely agree with you on the staff part, most of them have no idea what they're doing, but maybe if you apply for staff or try to become one with the community again then you could probably change the server a lot! I am sorry to see you have moved on from Manacube.
~Lee

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I do agree with some of this, newbies coming in thinking they're better than everyone else will make me implode and explode
There are a few staff members that I don't really think deserve it, I won't point out who but just saying
At this point, every community in Manacube is toxic in a way, I completely get that
I'm gonna say if you ever want to come back you should, if you don't I 100% get why

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Sad to see you go Wilbo!

Please remember that not everything can be kept to a schedule, it's incredibly difficult especially with owning a server. Dakota does listen to the community, trust me.

There are a few staff members that I don't really think deserve itQUOTE]

Please remember you can report a staff member.

Have a great fay! ~Self