So like... Can I draw your skin?

Ratings
Hey!
I need some practice when it comes to a variety of characters and I would be glad to draw some of your guys skins!
I'm not a professional in any way as I'm just doing this for fun (plus I'm not the best at drawing ha)

it might take a while to get it done because I don't have much motivation, but I won't cost anything!

heres some examples, note that most of these are old because I took a HUGE break from drawing digitally.

note: if theres a @ that says "servomech", that is one of my old users :)
_june_2017___jan_2019_by_servomech_dcwqegc.jpg
random_ideas__2_by_servomech_dcerart.jpg
skyfall_by_servomech_dcjyvhx.jpg
rainer_by_servomech_dcrutam.jpg

thanks!
-jen

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
Hey Jen! Your art looks absolutely ravishing! I truly believe you have something going here, keeping on moving friend! The sky is the limit after all :D

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
oh damn these are cool, these are the sort of things I wish I could do but fail awfully at..

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I would love for you to draw my skin! I was an old player who doesn't play anymore but my character turns 8 years old this October 10th and I was going to get artwork of her anyways. My skin is on Eyeless_Tenshi if you want to look me up on NameMc or something, But in the spoiler below is various art I have of her from the years. ( drawn by myself or different people ) She's drawn with varying outfits so if you want to draw her in whatever from the artwork im cool with that!

drawn by Yuko I think

drawn by myself

sketchy profile version of her drawn by myself

sticker of her drawn by me

lineless art of her drawn by me

doodle drawn by me

doodle drawn by me

minecraft skin

If you look in the spoiler too you can see how much my art has improved throughout the years lol. the black/white pen sketch was my most recent doodle of her. Her left eye is the one that is missing, Not her right. I always confuse myself or sometimes I dont draw her eyes missing at all. One of her most important features is her 3 tails and ears ( she's a Keaton from TLOZ ) and that's one of the things that must stay in the drawing, but other than that yeah! I love you art style and I'd very much like to have her drawn by you <3

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
These drawings are fantastic <33

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Jesus, these are so good I don't even know how one person could I have so much talent

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
Wow, your drawings are so cool. Honestly keep on going you have so much talent!

Your drawings a truly incredible, you're truly skilled!
My minecraft name is FallenSkyHeaven, I would deeply love if you drew my minecraft skin!
The best reference I got!
sky1.png
sky2.png