So my friend wants to give me perms to there base.

Ratings
My friend started playing recently and I have been teaching them the commands and then I showed them around my base. They trust me and want to prove there trust by giving me perms problem is I own a party. Is there any way to do that?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
All I know is that if you own a party, you have to disband that party to live with your friend. or your friend can disband his/her party to be in yours.

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hi! For this to work, both parties need to /p ally (party name) each other which makes it possible for these permissions. Once you have allied each other, you then can do the command /p perms and find the "Ally" tool and set permissions for them on your claims. But be careful, as other allied parties would then be able to use those permissions on your land. - Madison

Ratings
Hi! For this to work, both parties need to /p ally (party name) each other which makes it possible for these permissions. Once you have allied each other, you then can do the command /p perms and find the "Ally" tool and set permissions for them on your claims. But be careful, as other allied parties would then be able to use those permissions on your land. - Madison
Ok

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Hey TimisStrange!

There are a few things I recommend doing. Firstly if your friend does want to give you perms, the overall command is /p perms. But this friend can set the perms for different party member roles or even enemies, allies and neutral parties. I would suggest firstly, allying his/her party by doing /p ally (party name). From their he can set what perms he/she wants for allies only.

You can also get access to perms in his/ her party by joining it. From their he/she can set what a normal member, mod and co-leader can do in the party.

The party perms allow players to do things such as breaking blocks, building around claimed area, opening chests, banning or kicking a player out of a given party, etc.

Hopefully this answered your question but if not, you can talk to me on the forums or on discord.

Stay groovy,
Katie