Some sort of "slaves"

Ratings
there should by small campfires out in the wilderness with villagers that don't trade that have swords or bows or axes or pickaxes in their hand and you should be able to too make them your own by making a shovel and naming it club and then hit one of the villagers 3 times and right click them with a vine and once you hit them 3 times with the club click them with the vine because 3 hits with the club knocks them out so with the vine they start following you and then the wheels of pain there is a normal 2x2 custom wheel of pain and 4x4 greater wheel of pain that you right click the villager with and with the normal wheel of pain it takes 15 minutes for them to become yours and greater wheel of pain 5 minutes for them to become your and when they are yours you can station them and the villagers with swords become swordsmen and villagers with bows become archers and villagers with pickaxes become miners and villagers with axes become lumberjacks

Zero

Donator
Ratings
This is not a good idea. We already have /kingdom no need for more workers, also "slaves" is not a good name and sounds very inappropriate. They way you get the workers is also very complicated and again, inappropriate.
Zero

Ratings
This is not a good idea. We already have /kingdom no need for more workers, also "slaves" is not a good name and sounds very inappropriate. They way you get the workers is also very complicated and again, inappropriate.
Zero
I dont know another word for slaves and kingdom doesnt have archers or lumberjacks or miners that mine everything in their way and I also think it would be cool to have a giant wheel of pain near your base and I got this idea from Conan exiles btw
[DOUBLEPOST=1489275379][/DOUBLEPOST]
Zero
and plus, complicated? you can make a wood shovel name it ez find vines ez wheel of pain should be ez to make what part about it is hard

Zero

Donator
Ratings
I dont know another word for slaves and kingdom doesnt have archers or lumberjacks or miners that mine everything in their way and I also think it would be cool to have a giant wheel of pain near your base and I got this idea from Conan exiles btw
and plus, complicated? you can make a wood shovel name it ez find vines ez wheel of pain should be ez to make what part about it is hard
I see they way you are going with this, though I still think a "wheel of pain" sounds a little brutal. I would call the "slaves", workers instead.
Zero

[DOUBLEPOST=1489275628][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes but I still don't see the use of these "slaves" when /kingdom does a better job. It just seems useless to me.

Ratings
and everyone says just do /kingdom but /kingdom is expensive and the "slaves" i call them that cuz idk another name are cheap
[DOUBLEPOST=1489277390][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see they way you are going with this, though I still think a "wheel of pain" sounds a little brutal. I would call the "slaves", workers instead.
Zero

[DOUBLEPOST=1489275628][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes but I still don't see the use of these "slaves" when /kingdom does a better job. It just seems useless to me.
but does /kingdom have a cheap cost does /kingdom have lumberjacks does /kingdom actually mine where you want and whatever is in its mining area?No it does not
and also I got the name Wheel of pain from Conan Exiles I dont like it but it kinda sounds cool

Zero

Donator
Ratings
and everyone says just do /kingdom but /kingdom is expensive and the "slaves" i call them that cuz idk another name are cheap
/Kingdom is expensive yes, but without it costing a lot, it would be way too over powered. It would be op if we had the "slaves" that would mine for you and so on, for free.
Zero

Ratings
you can
[DOUBLEPOST=1489277390][/DOUBLEPOST]
but does /kingdom have a cheap cost does /kingdom have lumberjacks does /kingdom actually mine where you want and whatever is in its mining area?No it does not
and also I got the name Wheel of pain from Conan Exiles I dont like it but it kinda sounds cool
call
/Kingdom is expensive yes, but without it costing a lot, it would be way too over powered. It would be op if we had the "slaves" that would mine for you and so on, for free.
Zero
but thats where it comes in that the miners and lumberjacks only have stone tools and though they are stone they can mine any item besides bedrock and they take the time that it does with stone tools and they arent entirely cheap completely because of the anvil and how the wild workers attack and the swordsmen ave iron swords and chain leggigns chain chest and leather boots and archers have chain chest
[DOUBLEPOST=1489278353][/DOUBLEPOST]and the miners have leather boots and leather chest and a "miners hat" which is just a leather cap with a piece of glowstone on it
and lumberjacks have leather chest chain legs and blacksmiths full chain but no cap

Zero

Donator
Ratings
you can

call

but thats where it comes in that the miners and lumberjacks only have stone tools and though they are stone they can mine any item besides bedrock and they take the time that it does with stone tools and they arent entirely cheap completely because of the anvil and how the wild workers attack and the swordsmen ave iron swords and chain leggigns chain chest and leather boots and archers have chain chest
[DOUBLEPOST=1489278353][/DOUBLEPOST]and the miners have leather boots and leather chest and a "miners hat" which is just a leather cap with a piece of glowstone on it
and lumberjacks have leather chest chain legs and blacksmiths full chain but no cap
Also I think it will make the server lag a lot more, and what if I log out or go out of the chunk? Then they wouldn't be loaded and they wouldn't fuction.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489278793][/DOUBLEPOST]I will stop discussing now, my opinion is still a no.
Zero

Ratings
Also I think it will make the server lag a lot more, and what if I log out or go out of the chunk? Then they wouldn't be loaded and they wouldn't fuction.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489278793][/DOUBLEPOST]I will stop discussing now, my opinion is still a no.
Zero
they are like the mobs because they are but you own them and mobs attack when you are near they attack and when they are near an enemy they attack but the miners and lumberjacks just keep mining just like players and the server is already laggy I dont think it would even make a difference

Zopzzy

PATRON+
Zopzzy
Zopzzy
Patron+
I definitely agree with Zero. This is more of a mod idea than anything else. Manacube has /kingdom so it's not needed at all.

SonicBliss

PATRON
SonicBliss
SonicBliss
ELITE
Ratings
This would be super easy to exploit as well. I could setup a sword villager next to a pigman grinder and have him get me tons of gold while I afk. Or maybe they could kill wither skeletons for me. Bet they'd drop experience too. And I could spam them with a zombie spawner system that turns zombies into villagers that then add to the guys hitting the grinders already. It would allow me to simplify all my grinders into a small floor with hoppers they just fall into. Wouldn't need water or anything it would be so easy. So yeah easy to exploit. And that's just the Sword guy. Don't even get me started on bow guys.

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
This would be super easy to exploit as well. I could setup a sword villager next to a pigman grinder and have him get me tons of gold while I afk. Or maybe they could kill wither skeletons for me. Bet they'd drop experience too. And I could spam them with a zombie spawner system that turns zombies into villagers that then add to the guys hitting the grinders already. It would allow me to simplify all my grinders into a small floor with hoppers they just fall into. Wouldn't need water or anything it would be so easy. So yeah easy to exploit. And that's just the Sword guy. Don't even get me started on bow guys.
It's just too OP I agree