Some suggestions for the creative server.

Should we have these suggestions put in place?

• Total voters

xMother

Ratings
Here are some suggestions for the server:

If you come across someones plot and you like it you can do like /plot like or /plot comment to other feedback from the community and tips and things from your plot. But you should have a thing that checks it before you post it. Like if its something really bad then they cant post it. If u say this plot could use some help from staff then that could be fine.

Scramblers: Have shorter time lengths in between and to slow down the chat like if the word is someone type the word tools and someone says tools. After that it should disable to say that word for 30 seconds after someone got it right.

Have /modreq this helps slow down the chat to. It can slow the chat down by when you say /modreq (message) like clear my plot then its like a submission to a plot but in message form you say it and then you wait till staff can see it and then resolve the problem.

I think we need another rank with the Premium, Vip, Legend, Vast, and Sponser. I think we need another rank inbetween Vast and Sponser. Because from Vast to Sponser is a big amount on money. I think we should have like Minevaster. or Have Minevaster the top rank and sponser be alittle more less so it evens out the money and stuff. Then you can get more money for the server for this cool rank. I was thinking like the colors be
&l(bold)&7(Gray) &f(white) Mine&b(Aqua)Vaster&7(Gray again).

Disable the survival command. If they want to be in survival and such go to factions or kitpvp or skyblock or whatever. it would slow down chat to because constantly i see "who wants to pvp with me"

Have Item frames and cactus and paintings back. But limit the the paintings and such to 1-4 items a day. And you can make better plots with that kind of stuff.

Have a world a special world for rp's. If they want to rp they can go into a diffrent world and do that. They can advertise their rp on the world but once everyone gets into the rp and ready to start they can do like /rp chat close and then it will start in the rp world. (this could be the same with skin comps, build comps and what not.

My last and final suggestion for the server is that add some plugins like the chairs plugin. I really liked that plugin. you could have like the tv plugin where you could have that. The marry plugin. Have a little red <3 heart next to their names to show that they are married. Then the people know if they are married or not.

I really hope that you take these suggestions into consideration. Thanks for taking the time out of your day looking at this. I have a pole up top to see if we should have these or not. Have a good day.]

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
Minecarts, item frames, armor stands, and so on are all entities. Players can use these to create massive lag machines. The entity remover on the server would automatically delete them.

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1

If you come across someones plot and you like it you can do like /plot like or /plot comment to other feedback from the community and tips and things from your plot. But you should have a thing that checks it before you post it. Like if its something really bad then they cant post it. If u say this plot could use some help from staff then that could be fine.
/plot comment already exists, actually. Nobody really uses it though.

Scramblers: Have shorter time lengths in between and to slow down the chat like if the word is someone type the word tools and someone says tools. After that it should disable to say that word for 30 seconds after someone got it right.
The spam only lasts for about a second or so, so that's not really TOO big of a deal in my opinion. Personally, I like seeing how many people have said it and tried haha. Plus, the word could be fairly common in a conversation (Bacon is a word in Scrambler and I'm always spammed with people saying Bacon in the chat, so it'd just be fairly inconvenient.

Have /modreq this helps slow down the chat to. It can slow the chat down by when you say /modreq (message) like clear my plot then its like a submission to a plot but in message form you say it and then you wait till staff can see it and then resolve the problem.
/helpop exists, but like /plot comment, nobody really uses it.

I think we need another rank with the Premium, Vip, Legend, Vast, and Sponser. I think we need another rank inbetween Vast and Sponser. Because from Vast to Sponser is a big amount on money. I think we should have like Minevaster. or Have Minevaster the top rank and sponser be alittle more less so it evens out the money and stuff. Then you can get more money for the server for this cool rank. I was thinking like the colors be
I don't have much to say about this. Could be neat.

Disable the survival command. If they want to be in survival and such go to factions or kitpvp or skyblock or whatever. it would slow down chat to because constantly i see "who wants to pvp with me"
Personally, sometimes I like PVPing with people in Smek's arena from time to time, but I don't want to go through the hassle of going to KitPVP and getting wrecked by people that have spent more time than me.

Have Item frames and cactus and paintings back. But limit the the paintings and such to 1-4 items a day. And you can make better plots with that kind of stuff.
I agree with item frames and paintings. Cactus would be great as well. It'd just need to have its growth disabled first.

Have a world a special world for rp's. If they want to rp they can go into a diffrent world and do that. They can advertise their rp on the world but once everyone gets into the rp and ready to start they can do like /rp chat close and then it will start in the rp world. (this could be the same with skin comps, build comps and what not.
Minevast is planning on making a roleplay server.

My last and final suggestion for the server is that add some plugins like the chairs plugin. I really liked that plugin. you could have like the tv plugin where you could have that. The marry plugin. Have a little red <3 heart next to their names to show that they are married. Then the people know if they are married or not.
I found chairs fairly annoying so I always turned them off, but I know that people really like them so I agree with adding them back. I'd also like the Friends plugin back, because I loved stalking people and seeing which server they went to ;) Also, when I first came to Minevast, I found the heart next to a person's name to be fairly childish and not that professional. I can't really describe it :p

I really hope that you take these suggestions into consideration. Thanks for taking the time out of your day looking at this. I have a pole up top to see if we should have these or not. Have a good day.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Like Bacon said, I remember when there were hearts next to names and it was really annoying. I have seen /modreq used on other servers and players spam that. Yes an entire rp server and even a better idea: An rp server with jobs, and not jobs like Woodsman, but jobs like Teacher, Police Officer, Firefighter, Builder, etc. Otherwise people with rps usually spam chat. Yes I would like to see cactus but not like overgrown. There should be a protected pvp plot for the server where it automatically sets you to survival and everyone has the same kit. That may help staff figure out who's a hacker. The kit should be like Iron Sword with all Gold Armor. No potions and you earn gems for kills. /plot comment is really useless.One plugin they should put in is Auto-Ban. It automatically bans a player if a hack is detected, too much spam, or others. It is helpful because after 4 same spammed messages, it kicks the player. It can also auto mute a player as well.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings

I really hope that you take these suggestions into consideration. Thanks for taking the time out of your day looking at this. I have a pole up top to see if we should have these or not. Have a good day.]
I'd agree with everything except for the /gms command, and the scrambler!

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
If they spam helpop with inappropriate things so what, we have commands for a reason :)
Plus I would say PvP is one of the best aspects of minevast and you can fight in whatever
armour you want on creative with large amount of potions.

xMother

Ratings
Thanks everyone for their responses. I will be making another thread soon about all the suggestions you made!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings