Someone steal my minecraft account.

Hello, a few days ago my minecraft premium account was stolen. Now I have bought a new account but is there a way to get past my stats and my vip rank? Thanks.

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
I think it might be possible, but you need clear proof of your old account

Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
Heyo!
I am sorry you are having this situation and I don't know if it is possible. But, if your account has been stolen, or you claimed it might have, you might want to refer to this link by clicking
here. There could also be many possibilities, you probably forgot your Minecraft account information, or doing something wrong. Remember to double-check everything and make sure to reset any password and check to make sure that you didn't get any notice from Mojang or Minecraft. But, if that is the case, as I said click here and you can get better help on your account.

As for ManaCube, I don't think they are able to do that because you purchased a rank for that player account and I don't believe they can transfer it. But if they do that, you might have to give them a lot of proof so they can verify it's you. But, I hope you get the help you need and I hope you get your Minecraft account back and everything works fine.

~ Diamond

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
@DontYouWorry Please contact me on Discord at Purpz#3177 so I may get the information needed for a possible rank transfer. If you do not have discord, you may private message me on the forums. I can't make any promises, but we may be able to help you transfer the rank.

Thanks