anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
This is exactly like the issue when you want to support a company or a person by buying their merch, but you wouldn't wanna wear the merch in public. too embarrassing :(
I think the money that dacon makes from the webstore will suffice

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I feel like the key with merch in general is to make designs that aren't too flashy that a lot of people would like. I feel like sweatshirts with just the ManaCube logo would be cool, I'd buy that. But putting slogans and other things on there would be over the top and it wouldn't be very successful. The more simple, the more broad amount of people will be interested.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
This is exactly like the issue when you want to support a company or a person by buying their merch, but you wouldn't wanna wear the merch in public. too embarrassing :(
I think the money that dacon makes from the webstore will suffice
Maybe the merch will be like objects or figurines that you can display at home and not clothing ^~^

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I dont think it's a good idea because people wouldn't want to waste their money on minecraft server shirts or stuff when they can buy more well known minecraft Mojang brand clothes and ranks on the server

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Maybe the merch will be like objects or figurines that you can display at home and not clothing ^~^
like a figurine of me and dacon!