Spamming

Ratings
People on Creative have been spamming, A LOT! I think that if you try to repeat a message, something should pop up and say "You can't say the same thing or something similar." I think it has this on one of the MineVast servers. But, it helped on another server and I think it would help here too! :)
~Brookieb1129

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
If you want the players punished, just report them.

SirCrackers

Ratings
Although staff do try their best to prevent the chat from getting too out of hand, a plug-in to prevent spam would be great. Especially since Creative is full of it at times.
tbh you can just use /ignore
/ignore would only ignore the player on your side. It doesn't prevent the spam as a whole.
Thank you for the suggestion- it will be taken into consideration.

SirCrackers

Although staff do try their best to prevent the chat from getting too out of hand, a plug-in to prevent spam would be great. Especially since Creative is full of it at times.

/ignore would only ignore the player on your side. It doesn't prevent the spam as a whole.

SirCrackers
true, k.

Ratings

SirCrackers
Yes, thank you :D

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Next time I would say to collect proof since unfortuanley we can't convict someone with out it.
Also you can use the ' Report a Player ' That in the forums section and report him their