Jumps: 33

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
Jeez. 99%. A for absolutely amazing attempt. The 1% is for the heads. better get a hold of all the staff man. we need Daooons, Dylans, Sarahs and Purps head. Come on man. full head board.

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
Jeez. 99%. A for absolutely amazing attempt. The 1% is for the heads. better get a hold of all the staff man. we need Daooons, Dylans, Sarahs and Purps head. Come on man. full head board.
Lmaoooo thanks axe, I gotchu with the head don't worry :cool:

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey xSemo!

I'll be giving this map a +1. The map itself is very accurate and I can tell you spent a lot of time on it. Most of the jumps fit the easy difficulty and it is perfectly varied.

Good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi xSemo,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty interesting, since there is no map with a similar theme. The build is good, but it's technically not your build, since it's a sort of copy from the /spawn, which make the build not interesting at all, there is also some floating jumps to make the map a bit messy, and the down parts are not finished. The parkour is decent, it's varied, but I think it's too hard for an easy.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.