Spawn NPCs (Part 2)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Prior to the release of Season 2, I created a thread with information about the NPCs at spawn and the different jobs they do. After S2 was released, there were new NPCs added to spawn that have new and different purposes. This thread will go into detail about the 3 current new additions to the Olympus spawn and where you can find them.

At the end of this post, I will also link my first post in relation to the NPCs that were in the previous season, and also Dacon’s original thread with information on the other additions welcomed in Season 2! With all that being said, let’s jump into with Kilton.

Kilton
The Kilton NPC can be found by doing /spawn and turning around to face the direction of the "Hades’ Volcano” (or just the opposite direction of the Tutorial and Gary AKA the direction you automatically face upon teleporting to spawn). Upon interacting with the Kilton NPC, a menu will pop up with 3 different options, those being mob head exchange, slayer level and the monster shop (click here for a more in-depth guide to the Kilton menu and Tempfly). You don’t have to teleport to spawn to open up the Kilton GUI, simply do /kilton to open the menu.

Mob head exchange will trade in any mob heads you have for ‘souls’ which you can then spend in the monster shop on the various loot/perks it has to offer.
Slayer level affects which mobs you can kill, to upgrade it simply do /slayer and follow the requirements needed to rank up your level.
The monster shop is a shop that uses ‘souls’ (see “Mob head exchange”) to purchase titles, armour, tempfly, auras, etc.
Kilton.png
Ancient Trials
The Ancient Trials NPC can be found next to the Kilton NPC at spawn. The purpose of this NPC is to teleport you into the ancient trials, which you must complete for one of the rebirth challenges. Before Season 2, Skyblock was the only server to have the ancient trials, which are essentially PvE challenges that are separated into ‘waves’ of different mobs with higher difficulties to defeat as you proceed through the trials. (You must be at least WARRIOR rank to enter into the ancient trials)

Here are some helpful links with tips and tricks to succeeding in the ancient trials, created by the one and only Bonkyboii, AKA @BOONKGANGGGXDDD//Daniel: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Ancient Trials.png

Magma Merchant
The magma merchant is located behind spawn, just before you reach the Hades’ Volcano, go either left or right before entering the volcano keeping in mind it is still in a PvP enabled zone. The point of the magma merchant is to exchange any magma you have gathered from the PvP mine/volcano. The exchange price is 1 Magma = $5000, and you must be at least HERO rank to exchange your magma at the merchant.
Magma.png

Hopefully this guide is helpful, again if I made any errors or you have any questions feel free to let me know either by commenting or messaging me either here on the forums or on discord. To find out more about the other NPC’s at spawn, click here to be re-directed to my pre-Season 2 thread, and to find out about the other additions to Olympus since Season 2, here is a link to Dacon’s original thread releasing the news of the reset, and the new additions: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/olympus-season-2.39583/

11inchgunclub

MVP+
11inchgunclub
11inchgunclub
MVP+
Ratings
48 1
thanks for the plug xD

In all seriousness, thank you for mking this guide. It's seriously helpful to any new players. Even though I am not a new player, I still found this guide helpful as it's really in-depth on some of the points. That's all I have to say for now. Bye, Mrs bagpipe!