Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
What are the NCP’s / Where are they?
At the spawn of Olympus, if you walk to the right, you’ll see the leaderboards for; Balance top, Mining level, Mana top, Time played, Top Rebirths and Most Kills. Also in this area are 3 NPC’s that do different jobs, which is what this thread is about. The NPC’s (Non-Playable Characters) are called the Blacksmith, the Tinkerer and the Enchanter, and this thread is going to explain the different jobs they do and how they may help you out in-game.

The Blacksmith
The Blacksmith is used to combine custom enchant books (books from /ce) of the same enchant; for example two Hellforged II books would combine to make Hellforged IV. Ensure when you are using your now combined custom enchant book, that it has a 100% success rate, by using either grand scramblers or magic angel dust. I covered this in a little more detail in a previous guide for Vanilla Enchantments and Anvils (click here to read it).
Blacksmith.png
The Tinkerer
The Tinkerer is used to turn custom enchantment books that you no longer need/want into “Mystery Dust” which has a 1-5% chance of turning into magic angel dust or magic fixing dust. There is a chance that it’ll turn into “Failed Dust” which is essentially gun powder/sulphur and is useless. Angel dust increases the success rate of an item, by whatever the percentage is on the dust, and fixing dust (I believe) repairs an item a certain amount to save non-donors $100,000 for a little while longer (However, your best bet is to just get Hellforged from the rebirth!)
Tinkerer.png
The Enchanter
The Enchanter opens a menu which gives you the option to either open up the Enchanter Shop or Mana Exchange; Mana Exchange is the /exchange menu or the menu that pops up when you right-click while holding your pickaxe, which shows all of the upgrades you’re able to purchase for your pickaxe using mana. The Enchanter shop opens up the /ce menu, and allows you to buy custom enchant books using EXP (keep in mind the “Enchanting Wiki” in the bottom right corner of this menu is currently not working).
Enchanter Menu.png

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
I'm sorry but unfortunately two Hellforged 2 books don't make a Hellforged 4 book.

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
I have a question about the books:
If I have Hellforged II on my pickaxe and a Hellforged II book, can I put the Hellforged on the pickaxe without using a black scroll?
Clarification: so I get Hellforged 3.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I have a question about the books:
If I have Hellforged II on my pickaxe and a Hellforged II book, can I put the Hellforged on the pickaxe without using a black scroll?
Clarification: so I get Hellforged 3.
No, you’d have to combine the books at the blacksmith. I don’t believe you can apply enchantments to a pickaxe, if the enchantment is already on it.

I'm sorry but unfortunately two Hellforged 2 books don't make a Hellforged 4 book.
Apologies for this! I’ve always been confused about how exactly the hellforged combinations work, haha.

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
Apologies for this! I’ve always been confused about how exactly the hellforged combinations work, haha.
It is very evil:
1. You get 3 Hellforged II books with the rebirth.
2. That leaves you with a Hellforged II book and a Hellforged III book.
3. You now have to go find someone who is willing to sell a Hellforged book.
4 you then have to take Hellforged off you pickaxe (as step 3 can take a while), make a Hellforged IV (max lvl) book and then put it back on your pickaxe.

So you have to go through a LOT of trouble while it could be fixed by giver 2 or 4 books. :/
Sorry had some frustration was going through the process myself but why should I now.

Last edited: