Spawner Gone after reset

So me and a friend have an Island (mikealx123 is me and Anubi22 is his username) I got a pig spawner via a vote crate and it was all working fine and dandy but when the reset happened it was no longer on our island and now we just have a stack of pigs, If any staff could help I'd be very grateful Thank you ^_^

Ratings
I have a friend who lost all of his spawners this way after last night's reset. He said he's quitting over it, but I'm hoping some staff can comment on an easy way to make things right so I can convince him to come back. I started skyblock with 7 friends, and I'm down to 3 after all the lag / bugs. For future knowledge, what is the best way to get items returned when things disappear?

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
So me and a friend have an Island (mikealx123 is me and Anubi22 is his username) I got a pig spawner via a vote crate and it was all working fine and dandy but when the reset happened it was no longer on our island and now we just have a stack of pigs, If any staff could help I'd be very grateful Thank you ^_^
Fixed, added it to your current pig spawner

I have a friend who lost all of his spawners this way after last night's reset. He said he's quitting over it, but I'm hoping some staff can comment on an easy way to make things right so I can convince him to come back. I started skyblock with 7 friends, and I'm down to 3 after all the lag / bugs. For future knowledge, what is the best way to get items returned when things disappear?
Tell them to message me

Dyss

MVP+
Dyss
Dyss
MVP+
Ratings
33 1
yeah rollbacks can happen if the server doesnt save properly prior to server restarts