/speed command a waste of gems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
That's right, I believe from testing this command that it basically adds 0.1111% to your average speed. So yes to me the /speed command that you buy with 50 gems is a waste right now, but we can change that. We could add a little extra to the /speed command for it to be useful. The command if upgraded could not really be overpower: For most players use the Elf Class. We conclude my rant about how I think the /speed command should get buffed! Thank you for reading!

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
That's right, I believe from testing this command that it basically adds 0.1111% to your average speed. So yes to me the /speed command that you buy with 50 gems is a waste right now, but we can change that. We could add a little extra to the /speed command for it to be useful. The command if upgraded could not really be overpower: For most players use the Elf Class. We conclude my rant about how I think the /speed command should get buffed! Thank you for reading!
Well right now the /speed commands gives a 1.5x speed boost. It might not feel as if there is any difference but you are still moving slightly faster than players that aren't using /speed

To get the full 1.5x speed boost make sure to are using /speed 10

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I agree... I just wasted 60 kills :/

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Speed command if it was buffed anymore it would be pretty overpowered. It used to be higher but you would see players run across the map in seconds.

Dead Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.