/Speed cooldown on parkour.

Ayatou

ELITE
Ayatou
Ayatou
ELITE
Ratings
34 1
since parkour 2.0 is coming out and all the stats will be reset (mostly), I really think /speed should have a cooldown and should have limited time to use it.
Example:
Speed 2 - 2 hour cooldown and only used for 1 hour

Speed 3 - 3 hour cooldown and only used for 2 hours

Speed 4 - 12 hour cooldown and can only be used for 3 hours

Speed 5 - 24 hour cooldown and can only be used for 4 hours

Cause many people have been getting to champ by only farming ridiculously easy maps and calling themselves good.

With the revamped parkour and parkour maps, this would really make it that only actual good parkourists can get champion rank with its actual skill.

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
I think parkour is fine how it is. If people only play easy maps then it'll take a lot longer for them to reach champion. Most of the champions are genuinely good at parkour. (Take joey up there for example).

I wouldn't mind too much if this was implemented though, as I don't really use speed...

Ayatou

ELITE
Ayatou
Ayatou
ELITE
Ratings
34 1
you have a point, if it doesn't reset, then what, do we still have this rule?
I really hope so but it’ll be pointless cause many people have ranked up already and many have reached champion

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
simply put some donators are good for the sole reason they have /speed, that is wrong and i agree with this idea, implementing it sounds like it would be quite complex though. One thing that was suggested a while ago was a way to see if people had used speed so not actually stopping them but yea at least you'd know whether they were or not... Peace of mind maybe?