Accepted Spiritomb Parkour [Easy] (Revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'll give you a +0.5 c:

Theme: it's original, pokemon maps never go out of style c: +1
Build:
I think it's nice, simple and accurately represents Spiritomb however i'd like to make one suggestion: change the "rock" from oak planks to a mix of stone and andesite as the rock is supposed to be grey. the rest is great so +0.5
Parkour:
it's decent, i was a bit confused with the trophies but your variation and length is good. +1

if you change the rock's colours, i'll change my vote to +1. good luck c:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5 again. As Bunstop and Kat said, the rock should be changed; I'd personally suggest a mix of stone and clay. The parkour is much better, but I will point out one thing:

2019-10-04_11.33.19.png

The ladder under the anvil is on the wrong side. Because of this, you can skip 10+ jumps and the actual jump turns from an easy to an expert/insane type of jump. Fix this, and your parkour will be much better.
As mentioned previously, it's Pokemon which is very overdone, but no one has done Spiritomb's evolution line before. Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Nyodex,

I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
The theme isn't original considering there are many pokemon maps, but there are none of this exact one so the theme is good.
The build isn't bad, as previous comments stated, the rock could be built with different blocks, but the build is overall accurate and well done.
The parkour has a lot of variety, as well as good for an easy map. There were a couple jumps that I changed due to there being skips/being too difficult, I didn't make any major changes but if you would like to see what I did change, let me know if you see me in-game and I'm happy to show you. I also added in a couple of signs where it got confusing.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.