Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Map Name: SpittyAlpaca
Map Location: /plot v Blororis 2
Map Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: ~56 Jumps
Number of Checkpoints: 3 (including the one at the beginning)
Creator: Blororis
Helpers: sillllllllllllll, Kubikit, Gweedyy
Attached below is a picture of the build:
Spitty Alpaca - Map Picture.png

This is my first map and I’d like to hear suggestions and advice from you guys. Thank you!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
i love the build itself!! its very cute and wholesome :D do u have any pics of the actual parkour?
Hi Samantha! Yes I do and here they are.
2020-03-25_18.36.39.png 2020-03-25_18.36.49.png 2020-03-25_18.37.01.png 2020-03-25_18.37.06.png 2020-03-25_18.37.13.png
Thanks for your reminder, and I will definitely remember to put these in my post next time ;)

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Cute build. The alpace is cute and I like how u put ur skin on it. Parkour is fun and varied, except for the part with a lot of ladders and heads, u could use some more jump variation there. Overall the map seems pretty nice :)

Best of luck Boris! -Sil

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Cute build. The alpace is cute and I like how u put ur skin on it. Parkour is fun and varied, except for the part with a lot of ladders and heads, u could use some more jump variation there. Overall the map seems pretty nice :)

Best of luck Boris! -Sil
Thank you Sil! <3

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Looks pretty good Boris! I wish your skin’s head and the alpaca body were a bit more rounded, but that’s about the only thing I’d change build wise. Haven’t looked at the parkour yet but I will a bit later :)

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Looks pretty good Boris! I wish your skin’s head and the alpaca body were a bit more rounded, but that’s about the only thing I’d change build wise. Haven’t looked at the parkour yet but I will a bit later :)
Thank you very much Quinny <3

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
Hi Boris! I love this build an think it is adorable. As stated above the inside of the build is a little bit bland. This can be fix quite easily with a simple pink and red color scheme inside. I would give this build a +.5 regardless! Gl!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi Boris! I love this build an think it is adorable. As stated above the inside of the build is a little bit bland. This can be fix quite easily with a simple pink and red color scheme inside. I would give this build a +.5 regardless! Gl!
Thank you very much JJ <3

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi all,
I have changed up the interior design due to the suggestion of other fellow parkourers. I have added some lava on the bottom of the alpaca's body to mimic blood/stomach acid and replaced the plain pink wool to a more interesting red + pink. Here is the picture.
2020-03-26_11.35.10.png

Thank you all for your advice! ;)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Blororis, sillllllllllllll, Kubikit & Gweedyy,

I will be putting your map in Reviewing for the following reasons.
The theme is fairly original, and the build is good. The build is cute, as well as accurate to the theme, so well done!
The parkour is well varied. You used a great range of blocks and items, to create original and enjoyable jumps.
The main issue I find, is that the parkour is too difficult. For example, the section at near the start with the double neo is quite difficult, especially considering the map is quite long as well. There were a few other jumps which I'm more than happy to explain and show to you, just message me on discord - madi#5198 or message me on the forums.
Another minor detail, is I would suggest adding something like an item frame on some of the bigger barrier sections, as I found it to be quite confusing.
Once these changes have been made, either message me in-game, on the forums, or on discord - madi#5198 and I will retest your map.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are good, as well as the parkour being enjoyable and well varied.
The overall parkour path is a lot clearer now, and the jumps are better suited for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.