AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10

Firstly I think this map is too difficult to be a medium. I would put it at a hard, mainly because of the beginning part but there are other bits to it that make it too difficult. On top of that there are random barriers in the way of jumps which make it really hard to know where to go, and sometimes there aren't barriers where you're meant to go but it looks like there are. Also, you can skip out some of the parkour on the first section by just jumping to the base of the tree. Other then that, the map looked great and I liked the theme (even though it's not totally original) and I look forward to hopefully seeing more maps from you in the future :D

Just to clarify, this is NOT a final response but just my opinion ;D

Ratings
Understandable, thanks for the feedback :D
Edit: I tried to fix the mistakes

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi PinkLemcnade,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already some maps with the same theme (Example : FantasySeasons), the build could be better, the biggest problem is how your map is messy, there is a lot of floating jumps and all your builds are scattered islands, try to make your parkour in/on one and main build next time. The parkour is not really good too, it's pretty repetitive, and confusing. There is also some exploits like here : http://prntscr.com/licr2y

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.