LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Staff on Mana Cube do a great job! But, I would like to point out that there are certain times of the day when there are not staff on. This is completely understandable! No one can be on 24/7, but Possibly trying to find staff who could be more active during those inactive hours could help the server. The staff application already asks how many hours you can be on the server a week, but maybe including a question about the general times they will be on? I do not believer this should be a deciding factor but more of a plus if that applicant fills those empty hours. Finding staff that can fill these odd hours can help assure that the rules are being followed and that there are no eternal issues.

I do no think this is a pressing issue, but it is something to be considered. I find my self feeling bad when I resort to messaging staff on discord at the most awkward hours. Yes it is their job to assist players... But everyone deserves some time where they are not obligated to be active.

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
Time-zones could play a big part in this, I think that if there separate time-zones among the staff then maybe there would be more staff on except at different times.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
I personally believe it's mainly down to time-zones, and general aspects in people's personal lives. Staff do try their best to be as active as possible, and of course like you said, no one can be active 24/7. Time zones also play a huge part in this, as at certain times people will have to do certain things, and may be unable to be on the server. I believe having a larger variety of staff members from different time zones may help this, but again it isn't always strictly down to that.