Staff Rules -For the application

So I submitted an application yesterday and i have received a -1 from a staffer that did not like my skin, It reads "Hello IM Going to give this a rating of -1 because I don't like your skin" -Blitz_syphin.

FadingGeneral

MVP+
FadingGeneral
FadingGeneral
MVP+
Ratings
According to the staff list, that person is not a staff member. Any member of the community can comment on staff applications, not just staff. You can see if a player is a member of staff by looking at the forum tags they have under their name. As for the player's comment, if it's not about your application, or how you act on the forums or in-game, don't worry about it as it will have no effect on the application process.

God_Of_Anonymous

God_Of_Anonymous
God_Of_Anonymous
Ratings
Yeah, I looked into it and thats just a normal member, and giving feedback like that is allowed.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
So I submitted an application yesterday and I have received a -1 from a staffer that did not like my skin, It reads "Hello IM Going to give this a rating of -1 because I don't like your skin" -Blitz_syphin.
On applications there can sometimes be trolls don't worry in the application process someone posting something dumb like "I don't like your ign -1" isn't considered they only look at responses that are helpful to understand what you are like as a player and that person isn't staff, So no need to worry :)

Ratings
and wtf is necro postin? haha. i didnt check date i just went trough some of the first posts i saw and replied.
just found out by serchin and i see what you mean so.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
There’s currently no rules against necro-posting <3
I'm aware, not berating him for breaking the rules or anything like that
and wtf is necro postin? haha. i didnt check date i just went trough some of the first posts i saw and replied.
Just reviving old topics that don't need answers anymore, it's not a big deal (just generally frowned upon on most forums, but again, as Hallowqueen said, it's fully allowed here)