Staffs or admins Arent doing there job correctly

Ratings
1. I got banned about 9 days ago because purple4me banned me for hacks. When truths was my computer is completely clean with no hacks. I Don't use killaura. its just happens so that my windows 7 lags a lot so it may assumed that it looks like hacks and i understand but just because someone shows a screenshot isnt enought evidence to call someone a hacker maybe you should go in /v and check out the such things as you call hacks.
2.Maybe staff should be more active to have the privileges of admin dont you think. i barely see any staff on checking the chat or dealing with anyone cyberbullying. A lot of people dislike me on the server because i always beat them in pvp with the lag but nope they assumed i have hacks. Maybe this is why Minevast is actually getting really boring because even the staff ban me for something i didnt even do. this is really ridiculous. maybe minevast should give staff to people who actually deserve instead of the people who just listen and have poor of lack of evidence. and guess what im getting everyday on minevast? Hmm im getting life threats and Bs with all the hate comments maybe staff should actually monitor the situation instead of never being on
2015-09-12_11.40.14.png
2015-09-12_12.01.17.png

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Aaron_Dut13,

1. You were not banned for hacks based on a screenshot. We do not ban for hacks using screenshots. It is not allowed. I was not the moderator who documented your hacking, I was the moderator who issued the ban based on video proof. If you do not like bans, do not hack.
2. The fact that your PC is now free of hacks means nothing. It does not disprove your hacks.
3. Our kitpvp mods are well versed in the differences between lag and hacking. You are repeatedly accused of hacks and I receive numerous complaints. You were not banned until we had proof. If you had been banned all the times you were accused, you would have earned a global permanent ban by now.
4. There are no Skyblock staff with the rank of Admin. There are no OP Skyblock mods. We have 1 helper, 2 mods, and one SrMod. This is not a "job". We volunteer to make the community better. We are as active as our other obligations allow us to be. We are always looking for additional well-qualified staff.
5. You're pvp skills are not what make you disliked.
6. Please provide screenshots of any bullying or death threats. We take those very seriously and do not tolerate them. You should post screenshots, also including your side of the chat, under player reports in the forums. Please use /realname to identify the player bullying you. In the screenshot above, I do not know who "AaronShouldDieInAHole" is and cannot punish them.

We will never have staff on 24/7. It is not practical. We have to rely on players to make player reports when such things happen. You could also use /helpop or use /staff to look for online staff. None of us tolerate bullying. And every player on minevast has the power to do something to stop it using the tools provided. But if you don't properly report it, we cant stop it.

Purpz

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
It shows the name in the screenshot it's Jasbeirne
Jasbeirne will be punished.

If there are no skyblock mods on, please use /helpop to report bullying to all on-line staff. None of us care for bullying. You can see who is online with /staff.

If no staff are available to assist, please report any other bullying on the forums under Support, Player Reports. The players will be dealt with.

Purpz

Leesy

Donator
Ratings
20 8
so... kind of off topic (a lot) but how do you have that box thing that shows their realname/balance/mcmmo etc. is it a mod?

edit: wow ok i just realised it happens when you hover over the name. is this new... how did i not know about this. im embarrassed now and i cant seem to delete my post.

Ratings
so... kind of off topic (a lot) but how do you have that box thing that shows their realname/balance/mcmmo etc. is it a mod?

edit: wow ok i just realised it happens when you hover over the name. is this new... how did i not know about this. im embarrassed now and i cant seem to delete my post.
It's a plugin on skyblock. It's basically so you don't have to type /realname instead it just shows whatever there name is