Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
So i've finally decided to finish this map ive been working on for about 6 months.

Made by: Bunstop and Frapichino
All jumps are possible.
Jumps: 128
Checkpoints: 10
/plot home Frapichino 10 on Map Maker World...
screen shot:
https://i.badlion.net/LhVsJQugCqw7d2c4hyjYwL.png

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It looks good from the overhead view... I wonder if you could take a few more, up close screenshots?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
It looks good from the overhead view... I wonder if you could take a few more, up close screenshots?
I would do that right now but atm i am downloading bo4 and destiny 2 (d2) and when those finish insalling im gonna reinstall mc

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
Looks good in the front but the face is a bit weird.
don't take it personal, its my opinion.
It looks good.
I wish you Good Luck! :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Bunstop and Noah,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty original, the build however is not really good, The bottom of the build is pretty decent, but the top is just a no for me. The parkour is not really good, it's a bit varied, but I still think it's repetitive, your map is mostly ladders and normal jumps even if there is sometimes something else (the end is only panes tho), an other problem is the amount of invisible blocks, which make the map pretty confusing, and they are even sometimes useless (Example : we can still skip the ladder neo inside the build). Last thing is there is an impossible jump (at least in 1.8) right here : http://prntscr.com/mc351n and I think double ladder neo are not the best thing to add.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.