Stinky shouts

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
This was probably posted a lot but i just wanted to say it again, CAN WE PLEASE GET A /MUTE COMMAND FOR THE SHOUTS please. When someone new buys the elite rank everyone just spams 'oNe oF uS', and my chat just gets lost, also theres people just randomly having conversations there that i couldnt care less about but im just forced to have them in my chat, i could mute one by one but then it would take a lot of time, just add the /mute command for shouts and thats it, it doesnt take a genius to make that command. Also what i wanted to say is that Elite rank was a huge mistake, just another way of Dacon to get money. big mistake

to all the elites out there dont come at me please :>

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey XpertAmar,
A lot of people have complained about this and as an Elite myself, I find it quite annoying every single time someone buys a rank. I advice that if you want to see this in the future, you could upvote the suggestion here. Admins are always looking at the forums, so if you and your friends upvote this suggestion near the top, it may be implemented into the game.

Chris (chrispls)

DaTurTelGod1

Ratings
7 2
This was probably posted a lot but i just wanted to say it again, CAN WE PLEASE GET A /MUTE COMMAND FOR THE SHOUTS please. When someone new buys the elite rank everyone just spams 'oNe oF uS', and my chat just gets lost, also theres people just randomly having conversations there that i couldnt care less about but im just forced to have them in my chat, i could mute one by one but then it would take a lot of time, just add the /mute command for shouts and thats it, it doesnt take a genius to make that command. Also what i wanted to say is that Elite rank was a huge mistake, just another way of Dacon to get money. big mistake

to all the elites out there dont come at me please :>
That’s a good idea, but maybe people are just celebrating that their friend has gotten a rank? But it is very annoying sometimes.