Stonehenge
Medium
by LeiSkule
53 jumps
6 checkpoints
/plot v LeiSkule 3
Minecraft 1.8.9 2019-08-28 1_35_34 PM.png
Minecraft 1.8.9 2019-08-28 1_36_07 PM.png
Also these screenshots were taken before i updated textures to make it look better
This is based off of a monument so it is not a minecraft island it is a stonehenge replica (look up stonehenge)

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey LeiSkule,

I'm going to be giving your map a "+1" for the following reasons: The theme is original, as there are no other maps like it. The build is attractive, has a main focus, and conveys the theme well. The parkour fits the length and difficulty of the medium difficulty splendidly (I had fun playing it). It is a good map, I hope it gets accepted!

p.s There's a major skip once you make it to the Stonehedge part (red line I put):

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Hey LeiSkule,

I'm going to be giving your map a "+1" for the following reasons: The theme is original, as there are no other maps like it. The build is attractive, has a main focus, and conveys the theme well. The parkour fits the length and difficulty of the medium difficulty splendidly (I had fun playing it). It is a good map, I hope it gets accepted!

p.s There's a major skip once you make it to the Stonehedge part (red line I put):
thanks for the heads up Pat! i fixed the skip and im glad you had fun playing it. And thanks for the review

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2

Rammski

ELITE
Rammskie
Rammskie
ELITE
Howdy LeiSkule,

I really enjoyed playing your map. The parkour is quite diverse and it didn't feel repetitive.
Although, and this is just my personal opinion, the glitched piston jumps break the little bit of immersion i have when playing the map. I feel like a piston jump doesn't fit the theme. But the design of the map is unique and i've never seen it before. So that's why i'm giving this a +1

I hope your map gets accepted! Good luck!

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Howdy LeiSkule,

I really enjoyed playing your map. The parkour is quite diverse and it didn't feel repetitive.
Although, and this is just my personal opinion, the glitched piston jumps break the little bit of immersion i have when playing the map. I feel like a piston jump doesn't fit the theme. But the design of the map is unique and i've never seen it before. So that's why i'm giving this a +1

I hope your map gets accepted! Good luck!
Hey rammski, I understand what you are trying to get at with the jumps don’t match parkour, but there is one problem. If your jumps are repetitive, like only block jumps or ladders, it won’t get accepted. So I try to spice things up a bit

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hello LeiSkule,

Unfortunately I will be rejecting this map.
The theme isn't original as there are a lot of maps that revolve around floating islands. The build isn't bad but is a floating island, which makes it unoriginal.
The parkour, however, is nice! I like how integrated it is into the parkour!

Have a nice day! :)
-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.