Stop posting this kind of stuff.

Ratings
Hello! I'm new to this server, the server is awesome with great games (My favorite being KitPVP). But I can't say as much about the forums, especially the KitPVP area. Now I get that you're upset or annoyed that there's cheaters and the cheat detection system is usless, OK I get that, but you do NOT need to post it in this area. If you want to vent then do it someplace else (Maybe to a friend), this section is to discuss about KitPVP and I'm seeing alot of that. If you see a cheater then go here: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/player-reports/. You do not need to post it in here. Maybe talk about the cool stuff that you see in KitPVP, my point is "Stop posting this kind of stuff".

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
I agree and disagree. Cheat detection is directly related to everyone’s enjoyment in the gameplay, however the posts complaining just to complain, not providing valid proof and/or solutions to the issue are not productive in the least.

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
From my experience with the anti-cheat, it's good. All you need to do is just /report the player that is cheating. Yeah, the Anti-Cheat might be kinda buggy and not get them out all the time (due to it might kick innocent players) but you need to report it to staff instead. For those who are complaining. But I agree with you JosephMCO.

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
People should also be doing their own "research" when it comes to kids hacking. Sometimes I see people abusing the system and hackusating people just because they're upset with getting killed. I will say a good chunk of the time someone is actually hacking, but not enough of the time. People need to be sure before accusing someone, getting video evidence, and than reporting it to a staff member. The anticheat also works well on the server- compared to a lot of other pvp based servers.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
People should also be doing their own "research" when it comes to kids hacking. Sometimes I see people abusing the system and hackusating people just because they're upset with getting killed. I will say a good chunk of the time someone is actually hacking, but not enough of the time. People need to be sure before accusing someone, getting video evidence, and than reporting it to a staff member. The anticheat also works well on the server- compared to a lot of other pvp based servers.
I get called for hacking all the time, guess ppl just dont know you can buy speed pots xD