Store Unbans

oZesty

MVP+
Ratings
Who do you think you are buddy?
I'm not bloody stupid.
I was permanently banned for false accusation of using 'auto sign'...
I showed the person who had banned me my proof and he believes it, though there are other certain staff members who I've had 'experiences' with in the past, who just do not want me to come back and refuse to accept my evidence.

Ratings
10 1
Who do you think you are buddy?
I'm not bloody stupid.
youre the one who responded to me, and i never called you stupid.

I was permanently banned for false accusation of using 'auto sign'...
I showed the person who had banned me my proof and he believes it, though there are other certain staff members who I've had 'experiences' with in the past, who just do not want me to come back and refuse to accept my evidence.
i dont know how unbanning works here but im sure something can be done, and an unban might be not happening depending on what those 'experiences' are (which in all cases could be something to keep you banned as i am uninformed on what they are)

other than that, im just putting in my own opinion

oZesty

MVP+
Ratings
Those 'experiences' have nothing to do with the rules or anything related to that.
Something will be done about my ban, I'm sure of that.

theres specific reasons/rules to break to get banned, dont do those and $30 will never leave your pocket
I respect your opinion, though I was offended with your statement as I have never broken any major rule on this server and yet I have had to deal with consequences. Twice.

Ratings
10 1
Those 'experiences' have nothing to do with the rules or anything related to that.
Something will be done about my ban, I'm sure of that.

I respect your opinion, though I was offended with your statement as I have never broken any major rule on this server and yet I have had to deal with consequences. Twice.
i apologize for my tone, shouldve learned the story first. i wish you luck with any future punishments or trouble you may have