Suggestion - Ascension Chest

Do you think Ascension Chests would be a good addition to Olympus?

• Total voters

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
After completing all the rebirth challenges, you are able to ascend indefinitely without much of a reward besides an increased rebirth count. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, and many people strive to ascend multiple times, however, some addition ascension rewards may act as an incentive to keep people interested in the server. My suggestion is the addition of the "Ascension Chest", which would be similar to the current Ancient, Legendary and Perk chests. Upon ascending, you'd be given an "Ascension Key" which would let you open the chest for rewards. I think the possible rewards should be somewhere between the Ancient and Legendary chest rewards, but certain rebirth rewards should also be available. Some rewards I've come up with are:
  • $2,000,000
  • $4,000,000
  • $6,000,000
  • 125,000 EXP
  • 1 Cubit
  • Enchantment Bundle (Ares' Challenge)
  • Grappling Hook (Apollo's Challenge)
  • Poseidon's Chestplate (Poseidon's Challenge)
  • Skill-Swipe Enchantment Book (Hermes' Challenge)
  • 3 HellForged Books (Hephaestus' Challenge)
Since there are 10 rewards there, each could have a 10% chance of being won. I understand that, if it were to be implemented, these rewards/chances would likely need to be adjusted; I just wanted to give an idea of what I personally think could be included.

Thank you for reading. Any feedback is welcome :)

Last edited:

Sev75

VIP
6_9_
6_9_
VIP
Ratings
6 million seems a little bad since you only get like 2-3 rankups out of them..
Idea is good.

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
6 million seems a little bad since you only get like 2-3 rankups out of them..
Idea is good.
With 6 million you could get from Farmer to Hoplite, which is 7 rankups. I think it's quite good, but it can obviously be changed if needed. Thanks for the feedback!

Ratings
These implementations would be very beneficial for the server.
This suggestion is great nonetheless & would be capable of improving the server.

Last edited:

Nathanmarkhaw

Ratings
154 6
After completing all the rebirth challenges, you are able to ascend indefinitely without much of a reward besides an increased rebirth count. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, and many people strive to ascend multiple times, however, some addition ascension rewards may act as an incentive to keep people interested in the server. My suggestion is the addition of the "Ascension Chest", which would be similar to the current Ancient, Legendary and Perk chests. Upon ascending, you'd be given an "Ascension Key" which would let you open the chest for rewards. I think the possible rewards should be somewhere between the Ancient and Legendary chest rewards, but certain rebirth rewards should also be available. Some rewards I've come up with are:
  • $2,000,000
  • $4,000,000
  • $6,000,000
  • 125,000 EXP
  • 1 Cubit
Since there are 10 rewards there, each could have a 10% chance of being won. I understand that, if it were to be implemented, these rewards/chances would likely need to be adjusted; I just wanted to give an idea of what I personally think could be included.

I'm not sure if money as a reward is the best idea, otherwise, great ideas reflective.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
  • $2,000,000
  • $4,000,000
  • $6,000,000
  • 125,000 EXP
  • 1 Cubit

I agree 100%. Ascension (Imo) is absolutely useless right now as you don't really get anything worth it.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
This is a great idea