Suggestion for Blocks Broken.

Ratings
19 2
Imma start this off by saying that this isn't a major problem that needs fixing, it is only an idea I would like to bring up :D

Okay so as many Casual/New Olympus players know, every time you mine 10,000 blocks you gain 250 mana and this continues for every 10,000 blocks until the end of time.

I would like to propose an idea that as you mine more blocks, the amount of mana you get per 10,000 blocks increases. For example I think for the first 1,000,000 blocks mined it should stay 250 mana but after 1,000,000 blocks it should change to give you 300-500 mana for 1,000,000 blocks and so on.

This would encourage people to play more as I know from experience that not everyone gets to high rebirth levels by using automatic farms as until I started playing this gamemode. So it would encourage players who do not know or do not want to wait for these farms to be able to mine a lot more and get mana in doing so in exchange for the fact that they would not be levelling up as quickly as other players.

This would work so if you had multiples pickaxes at millions, it would only matter for the specific pickaxe you were/are mining with so having many decent pickaxes wouldn't compare to a single god pickaxe.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read this post, I hope y'all have a great day! <3

Ratings
19 2
I really agree with that, but should they keep the novelty of the $1 after 1 million blocks broken?
Hm yeah good point I think every million blocks it would increase but $1. So like if you got 1,000,000,000 you would get $1,000. That may seem kind of Over-Powered but if you have mined that much then money that little means nothing xD

Lotnest

VIP
Lotnest
Lotnest
VIP
Ratings
I really feel like this would be a good feature to be implemented onto Olympus.
Mining and getting the same value of mana isn't really paying off that much. But with this feature being live, it would speed up the process of gaining it.
All in all, great idea submission and l'd love to see it on the server.

Ratings
19 2
I really feel like this would be a good feature to be implemented onto Olympus.
Mining and getting the same value of mana isn't really paying off that much. But with this feature being live, it would speed up the process of gaining it.
All in all, great idea submission and l'd love to see it on the server.
Thank you! I appreciate your thoughts!

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
looks like a cool idea, would definetly help for alot of things. seen that alot of people will switch to plots seen thats its easier and better. if people go back to mining the server will be less overloaded, alot of spawners, cactus farms etc... will stop. would definetly consider working on this and chasing it seriously for staff.