Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Well I know this may be a good / bad suggestion.

Basically make a section when you apply like "Please put some screenshots of you being Respectful,have good behavior, etc ".
This means that it could also be a better chance for people to get accepted AND it must be a full SS so the staff who is accepting the app could see how many hours you have.

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
This is a nice suggestion but the staff monitor your behaviour already on the server. Therefore they wouldn't need a screenshot. Plus screenshots could be faked. It's better for them to see how you genuinely act.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
This is a nice suggestion but the staff monitor your behaviour already on the server. Therefore they wouldn't need a screenshot. Plus screenshots could be faked. It's better for them to see how you genuinely act.
alrighty should have thought of that but thanks for the positive feedback

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
I agree above. Staff watch for behavior for people applying. So do active players, which is why they are allowed to comment feedback on staff applications. Thanks for the suggestion though!

ciera

MVP+
cierhuh
cierhuh
MVP+
Ratings
25 1
okay ya but people would probably just say those good behavior things to get staff

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
Well thats the reason people say -1 or +1 and they will tell the staff if you say who you really are - Swwipe Islands Player

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Staff can check both your in-game hours, and your behaviours in game (as stated above!).

Nice suggestion though, it'd be nice to change up the application system a little, but at the same time, I personally like how it works at the moment. I feel that it's as fair as possible, as it also allows the community to give their feedback on who they think would be suitable for the staff team. It's nice to hear back from the community when it comes to applications, as it's them who you're representing/helping outnwhen you become staff.