Suggestion for the VIP Mine

reecey2001

VIP
UnNational
UnNational
VIP
Ratings
I dont think giving each donator level an individual mine is a good idea, i do think having it reses when it gets completely empty is.
Different mines is a good idea for different donor ranks, considering they did pay more.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
Different mines is a good idea for different donor ranks, considering they did pay more.
But why? There arent that many donors and what would even be in them?? Solid emerald?

Each level of donator already gets unique perms, for example vip get access to the vip mine, mvp+ get fly anywhere except warp pvp.

Thats a huge difference in rewards already, why should they get a sepperate mine? I think having one mine kinda builds the community because you can see what other donators are active.

reecey2001

VIP
UnNational
UnNational
VIP
Ratings
But why? There arent that many donors and what would even be in them?? Solid emerald?

Each level of donator already gets unique perms, for example vip get access to the vip mine, mvp+ get fly anywhere except warp pvp.

Thats a huge difference in rewards already, why should they get a sepperate mine? I think having one mine kinda builds the community because you can see what other donators are active.
Again, it isn't really valid for you to suggest considering you haven't donated - also, it isn't many major difference between VIP - MVP.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
Again, it isn't really valid for you to suggest considering you haven't donated - also, it isn't many major difference between VIP - MVP.
I think my opinion is completely valid, donator or not.

And yes, i would consider being able to fly in the plot world a HUGE advantage and timesaver.