Suggestion for the VIP Mine

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
The VIP mine in my opinion, is really helpful and a good addition for donors, but from my experience, it gets cleared relatively quickly and it takes a while to reset. To make it accessible for all donors, I think there should be multiple copies of the mine, like with mine I and mine XX, but instead of 3, there could be 2.

Another idea was to make separate donor mines for VIP, VIP+, MVP and MVP+, but if that was the case and the mines had different ores with different sell prices, it'd be unfair and would basically be pay to win.

I think adding an extra copy of the vip mine would keep it fair, but would also allow more donors to use it, especially as there's a lot more players with ranks, because of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and also with it coming up to Christmas.

Just a thought I had and thought I'd suggest it :)
-Hallow :mc_38-0:

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
I like he second suggestion about 4 separate mines. The server is already technically "pay to win" by giving donors the better mine. It would be cool that the more money you spent could go to more use, if you so chose.

Very cool ideas @Hallowqueen
Tyconic

Pr0xeNx

ELITE
Pr0xeNx
Pr0xeNx
ELITE
Ratings
I like he second suggestion about 4 separate mines. The server is already technically "pay to win" by giving donors the better mine. It would be cool that the more money you spent could go to more use, if you so chose.

Tyconic
i mean its not rly p2w u can p2w at beginning but u wont get rank 1 with money unless u want to spend like 1k$+

and if u separate mines u should change them by value

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
i mean its not rly p2w u can p2w at beginning but u wont get rank 1 with money unless u want to spend like 1k$+

and if u separate mines u should change them by value
That's true, I completely forgot you essentially can't use the donor mine until you're at "Hero".

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78

Tyconic
That's true as well, but donors can't really sell anything until they're at "Hero" rank. But I do kinda agree with you on the last part.
Thank you :)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
What you said is truly amazing. And I agree that having mines for the separate ranks would be pretty unfair as already people buy ranks when they are on sale often. I myself have found it frustrating when you go to VIP mine and find it it empty. But I would also like to add that maybe adding a few different types of ores? Not just the ones that are available currently as we can get them in the other mines as well.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
What you said is truly amazing. And I agree that having mines for the separate ranks would be pretty unfair as already people buy ranks when they are on sale often. I myself have found it frustrating when you go to VIP mine and find it it empty. But I would also like to add that maybe adding a few different types of ores? Not just the ones that are available currently as we can get them in the other mines as well.
Definitely! I think it'd be cool to add redstone as a sellable ore.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3

Tyconic
Its not even close to p2w, p2w is like hardcore factions... on olympus mines will only get you so far. Eventually you will need a pig farm and you cant just buy one of those from the store.

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Its not even close to p2w, p2w is like hardcore factions... on olympus mines will only get you so far. Eventually you will need a pig farm and you cant just buy one of those from the store.
But like you said "mines will only get you so far" - this is still pay to win. You're paying to speed up your progress in a game. It's not hardcore factions. To be honest, it's not even OP prison. It's a creative prison server with loads of potential. But if someone is going to spend $250 for the MVP+ rank they deserve a more p2w benefit. It's not a joke, it's reality, unless a minecraft server is actually following EULA (Which MOST don't), it's pay to play. Throughout all the servers donors are given benefits to flying and other game modifying perks. So I believe that this should also spread to Prison. Pay to win is NOT a bad thing. It's simply people wanting to advance more quickly by paying their own money. Donors should be rewarded. Having a VIP mine that is often empty is no reward for $250 on the server.

Just an opinion. I ask people only express their opinions, and not argue other people's opinions. This is what creates toxicity.
You don't have to agree with what I say, but I have the right to make my own points on a valid post.

Thank you.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
But like you said "mines will only get you so far" - this is still pay to win. You're paying to speed up your progress in a game. It's not hardcore factions. To be honest, it's not even OP prison. It's a creative prison server with loads of potential. But if someone is going to spend $250 for the MVP+ rank they deserve a more p2w benefit. It's not a joke, it's reality, unless a minecraft server is actually following EULA (Which MOST don't), it's pay to play. Throughout all the servers donors are given benefits to flying and other game modifying perks. So I believe that this should also spread to Prison. Pay to win is NOT a bad thing. It's simply people wanting to advance more quickly by paying their own money. Donors should be rewarded. Having a VIP mine that is often empty is no reward for $250 on the server.

Just an opinion. I ask people only express their opinions, and not argue other people's opinions. This is what creates toxicity.
You don't have to agree with what I say, but I have the right to make my own points on a valid post.

Thank you.
You argued my opinion so i'll argue against yours, what creates toxicity is kids that dont know what a respectful conversation is.

Flying, more plots... are game modifyers but they dont directly effect the progress of others, p2w means that the ammount of money you put into the server DIRECTLY effects your progress or others.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
You argued my opinion so i'll argue against yours, what creates toxicity is kids that dont know what a respectful conversation is.

Flying, more plots... are game modifyers but they dont directly effect the progress of others, p2w means that the ammount of money you put into the server DIRECTLY effects your progress or others.
I would need to disagree with that point, as flying and more plots do directly impact the speed of your progress in the game because these perks do not open any new opportunities for the player, however they due increase the efficiency of mining (fly) or shop creation (more plots) meaning they do indeed get a directly "better" experience.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
I would need to disagree with that point, as flying and more plots do directly impact the speed of your progress in the game because these perks do not open any new opportunities for the player, however they due increase the efficiency of mining (fly) or shop creation (more plots) meaning they do indeed get a directly "better" experience.
Anybody can fly while mining and im not sure what you mean by "shops". But im pretty sure you ment farms which are still very easy to build without fly. It does not directly impact progress becayse iether way the player still has to build the farm and there sell rates are the same as everybody else.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Anybody can fly while mining and im not sure what you mean by "shops". But im pretty sure you ment farms which are still very easy to build without fly. It does not directly impact progress becayse iether way the player still has to build the farm and there sell rates are the same as everybody else.
My apologizes, I’m not too familiar with Olympus. However, I do know you get a /kit mana which directly relates to progress as it is the very currency used to upgrade your pick to become more efficient, and mining is the most popular method to earn money. Additionally, having your own donor kit no matter what it contains still gives you items not everyone can purchase without using irl money.

Owendog77

Ratings
9 3
My apologizes, I’m not too familiar with Olympus. However, I do know you get a /kit mana which directly relates to progress as it is the very currency used to upgrade your pick to become more efficient, and mining is the most popular method to earn money. Additionally, having your own donor kit no matter what it contains still gives you items not everyone can purchase without using irl money.
I understand, but 3k mana is nothing that takes 5 mins tops to get. Plus armor sets... are irrelevent because litterally nobody pvp's.

reecey2001

VIP
UnNational
UnNational
VIP
Ratings
Also, it is pay 2 win, but as I said before, resetting it at 0% and adding another mine would be good. Also this is specific to the VIP mine, it's nice to get your feedback but it isn't relevant as it only concerns the donor ranks.

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
Good Idea! definitely need more types of donator mine around for players to use as donors increases. giving 2 mines to each rank with faster reset speed would be ideal! upvote