Suggestion: /warp buildhelp

Hazel

VIP+
Ratings
Hi! So, I was thinking.... there are a lot of people online that ask how to improve certain building strategies, what the difference is between Item A and Item B, and how to build a certain object, etc. So, I was thinking some of the Build Team members could compile small little tutorials (Basic house, add logs to corners and windows, and then add depth and shape, etc.) In order to show people examples on how to improve. I'm the HeadBuilder (I run a BT on another server) and we have this for our server, and it helped players a ton. Some of the topics we covered were Depth vs. Detail, Paths, Houses, Block Palettes, and some others. Anyways, just thought I'd share in case it might help. Happy Building :)!

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
As far as I know there are a bunch of small building tutorials made by players and other members of the team, you just have to look around their plots to find them. One of the team members made a good tutorial for worldedit and other building tips (maybe /warp worldedit, dont know off the top of my head). If enough players want we could arrange something, however I feel theres already enough examples and tutorials in place for people to look at.
Thanks for the suggestion though