Suggestion

Masonhgg

Ratings
5 1
So I have a suggestion for the network and it is a rule to add,

I have experienced this a lot recently with me & a lot of other users. It is essentially what I call it "Looking for drama" I have been playing parkour for a good bit and someone would say like "Anyone can give me a few mana I am also to my next rankup" and someone would say "no, you suck bro no one is gonna help you shitter" Like that is what I am meaning. And normally people would be like "that is rude..." and they would just carry on and on... then other people in the server would get involved and what not...

Personally, for me, I just do /ignore and let them go on with it for the next 20mins and just not care because I know a majority of those people are 12-year-olds just searching for attention. But it does get to the point where other people get involved and it is just completely out of control toxic in public chat.

I would say adding something like Drama speaker // Ongoing drama in public chat would be a good rule. That is just my opinion though. As after all, if you join the server most likely you don't want to see or deal with that stuff and just trying to have a good time.

This is just me though feel free to leave thoughts down below.

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
So I have a suggestion for the network and it is a rule to add,

I have experienced this a lot recently with me & a lot of other users. It is essentially what I call it "Looking for drama" I have been playing parkour for a good bit and someone would say like "Anyone can give me a few mana I am also to my next rankup" and someone would say "no, you suck bro no one is gonna help you shitter" Like that is what I am meaning. And normally people would be like "that is rude..." and they would just carry on and on... then other people in the server would get involved and what not...

Personally, for me, I just do /ignore and let them go on with it for the next 20mins and just not care because I know a majority of those people are 12-year-olds just searching for attention. But it does get to the point where other people get involved and it is just completely out of control toxic in public chat.

I would say adding something like Drama speaker // Ongoing drama in public chat would be a good rule. That is just my opinion though. As after all, if you join the server most likely you don't want to see or deal with that stuff and just trying to have a good time.

This is just me though feel free to leave thoughts down below.
Why are you suggesting this when the well being of the chat is already under moderation? Your problem seems to fall under:

Swearing
Repeatedly bypassing our swear filter by excessively swearing will result in a mute. Except Skyblock where swearing is not allowed at all.

Bullying / Harassment
Intentional harassment of another player will result in a mute and possibly ban.

I don't really understand what you're trying to suggest but if my suspicions are correct you shouldn't have to worry if there's a staff member around. And don't degrade the subject matter by calling them '12-year-olds just searching for attention' because that's part of the problem and rather hypocritical, don't you think?

logan

MVP+
lingeries
lingeries
MVP+
Ratings
Why are you suggesting this when the well being of the chat is already under moderation? Your problem seems to fall under:

Swearing
Repeatedly bypassing our swear filter by excessively swearing will result in a mute. Except Skyblock where swearing is not allowed at all.

Bullying / Harassment
Intentional harassment of another player will result in a mute and possibly ban.

I don't really understand what you're trying to suggest but if my suspicions are correct you shouldn't have to worry if there's a staff member around. And don't degrade the subject matter by calling them '12-year-olds just searching for attention' because that's part of the problem and rather hypocritical, don't you think?
because sometimes it doesn't even include much bullying/harrassment, and sometimes there's no swearing even involved. i've experienced a lot of people just starting arguments just to cause drama between other players in chat.

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
because sometimes it doesn't even include much bullying/harrassment, and sometimes there's no swearing even involved. i've experienced a lot of people just starting arguments just to cause drama between other players in chat.
Then report it to the staff member present. They probably won't even need to be notified to be aware of the situation.

logan

MVP+
lingeries
lingeries
MVP+
Ratings
Then report it to the staff member present. They probably won't even need to be notified to be aware of the situation.
exactly lol, report it to a staff member and they can't even really do much besides verbally tell them to stop, right? there's no rules saying you can't cause drama

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
exactly lol, report it to a staff member and they can't even really do much besides verbally tell them to stop, right? there's no rules saying you can't cause drama
If you don't listen to the staff then you get muted/kicked and perhaps eventually banned if the infraction becomes severe enough. It's a question of patience and I don't think the regulations need such a rule added.

logan

MVP+
lingeries
lingeries
MVP+
Ratings
If you don't listen to the staff then you get muted/kicked and perhaps eventually banned if the infraction becomes severe enough. It's a question of patience and I don't think the regulations need such a rule added.
true i guess.

Masonhgg

Ratings
5 1
This isn’t a role yet so that is why I suggested it... Read the post before commenting please.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This isn’t a role yet so that is why I suggested it... Read the post before commenting please.
Does "listen to staff" really need to be a written rule? Surely it's self-obvious.

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
From past experience as a staff member on here, there is often no need for a rule like this to be implemented, as 90% of the time the perpetrator has broken a rule already in place in addition to what you are saying. The other 10% does not warrant a new rule imo.

Lazarus

VIP+
Rubempre
Rubempre
VIP+
Ratings
43 2
Except everything was already rendered null and void and the way you constructed your post was almost as if you were speaking another language.